Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle) Empty Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 am

He knew it wasn't right to apparate when a person was feeling weird but he did anyway. He must be coming down with something. He felt around to see if he had left any body part behind and felt a small dent in his ear and some blood. He had left a small peice of ear behind. He quickly healed it and smiled at Emmy. They were in front of that small place between the Firebird and the 3 broomsticks. He held the door open for her. After you my dear! he said raising an eyebrow.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle) Empty Re: Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:40 am

Emmanuelle noticed he lost a small dent of his ear but quickly healed before she had a chance to heal it herself. "Are you alright love? Usually you always apperate just fine."said Emmanuelle as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him with worry in them. As he lead to a small cafe between the Firebird Bar and The Three Broomsticks she smiled as he opened the door for her. "Thankyou love."said Emmanuelle walking in as her dress dragged on the ground behind her a she walked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle) Empty Re: Tonight is right because of you!(Emmanuelle)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 am

No,no I'm fine...just feeling a little woozy! he said smiling. He followed her to a booth and sat down in front of her. He was thinking he might be catching something but he was sure it was nothing. You look very beautiful tonight! he grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:36 am

Emmanuelle looked at him with her golden eyes and nodded. "Ok love, just don't scare me like that."said Emmanuelle softly as hoping he wasn't getting sick because of her. As he told her she looked beautiful she rolled her eyes. "No I don't love, not a beautiful as I always am, I'm starting to get a big belly from the twins and I'm sick."said Emmanuelle softly. "You'll still love me even if I have a huge belly will you love?"Emmanuelle asked her golden eyes sparkling at him.She knew Matt saw her as beautiful no matter what she looks like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:06 pm

No! as soon as you get big I'm gonna toss you to the streets! he joked. Of course I'll still love you! he said. Speaking of the twins...heh when where they exactly made? There was alot of well....you were there! he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 am

((Sorry been to lazy to log in as Emmy! Razz))

Emmanuelle looked at him with evil eyes. and her hlaf golden and half red eyes. "Matthew Lestrange, that so wasn't funny!"said Emmanuelle crossing her arms. As he asked where the twins were made he laughed. "Honestly love I don't know, I think at my house."said Emmanuelle laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

Ah! So that means they should be arriving soon! he said smiling. So, ignore my comment then. he said scratching the back of his neck. How he could tell she could get angry...he loved that.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 am

Emmanuelle's eyes went from alf red and gold back to a golden color that they were. As he said they should be coming soon Emmanuelle nodded. "Yes love, pretty soon!"said Emmanuelle happily as her eyes sparkled half gold and half emrald green at him. "Ugh, I hate these damn mood swings!"Emmanuelle muttered out loud knowing Matt wold luagh at her. "Not a word Mr. Lestrange!"said Emmanuelle as she rubbed her stomach that had a small bump now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 am

Matt had opened his mouth but shut it when she said "Not a word". No comment. he grinned. Oh man, I can't wait to be a father!! he said. Well I was just thinking, might as well bring this up now. Babysitter and an ordeal if it happens. he said. I was thinking of having Samanthat Emof and Sophia Granger as main babysitters. Would you be alright with that?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:34 am

Emmanuelle smiled at him when he said no comment. "Good boy."said Emmanuelle laughing as she kissed him on the lips. As she pulled back she heard him say he couldn't wait to be farther. "Your going to make a great farther love trust me."said Emmanuelle as her golden eyes sparkled at him. As she asked her about making Sophia and Samantha the main babysitter she smiled. "I don't see why not love, but I would like to have both of them or just Sophia as the God Mother of the twins if it's alright."said Emmanuelle softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top