Tonight is all about you and me!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tonight is all about you and me! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tonight is all about you and me!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight is all about you and me! Empty Tonight is all about you and me!

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Keegan was in Paris with his hands over Samantha's eyes for he didn't want to see where he took for it was a surprise. Keegan was wearing a white button down long sleeve shirt with black jeans and a tux jacket over his shirt. Keegan was in front of a horse carriage that looked like the carriage Cinderilla rode to the ball in that muggle cartoon movie. "Ok Sammy love, you have to trust me on this do you trust me?"Keegan asked her softly guiding her to the horse carriage that lead them to there dinner for two. Keegan wanted the first date to be special to her for to him she was a very special person to him. As the carriage rolled away he kept his hands over her eyes. "No peeking either love!"said Keegan joking knowing she wouldn't peek for he knew she loved surprises.

Tonight is all about you and me! Fuller03
^look but with black tux jacket)

Last edited by Keegan Finch-Fletchley on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Tonight is all about you and me! Empty Re: Tonight is all about you and me!

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Sammy was so in love with Keegan and she was really happy right now. She smiled brightly while holding on to his hands because she was blind folded. Keegan was surprising her for their first date. Sammy trusted him with all her heart and she was so happy that this day had finally come. "Of course I trust you Keegan love." Sammy said to him while carefully stepping up into what sounded like a horse drawn carage. She sat down and held onto Keegan's hand while they rode to the surprise date spot. This was going to be a special night, because he was special to her. Sammy was wearing a black evening dress with shiny sparkles all over it that came to her knees, black high heel shoes, and her hair was slightly up. Sammy smiled and laughed as she pretended to peek.

Tonight is all about you and me! Taylor-swift-hm-premiere
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Keegan smiled. "I thought you did love, just making sure."said Keegan softly as he kissed her neck lovingly. "You look beautiful and breathtaking tonight love, but you always do to me!"said Keegan softy as she locked hands with her but his soft warm hands were still over her eyes. "No peeking Miss Burns!"said Keegan teasing her knowing she will never peek. As the carriage stopped he told the driver he would pay him after everything there date in a mutter to where he could only hear him. As he guided Samantha out of the carriage he slowly guided her to their candle light for two in Paris in front of the tower. "Surprise love!"said Keegan taking his hands off her eyes waiting for her reaction.

Tonight is all about you and me! PAR_061_320x400_web-large
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Sammy giggled and smiled and blushed the whole way there, pretending to take the blindfold off but not really. "I'm not peeking love. I promise." Sammy said holding his hand for him to help her out of the cariage. Once the cariage stopped, she was slowly helpped out of the cariage by Keegan. She smiled and blushed some more. Once they stopped and Keegan aloud her to see, she looked around to see a marvolous table for two with a view of the Iffle Tower. Sammy giggled and blushed, smiled and giggled more. "Oh my goodness. It's beautiful. It's perfect. I love it." Sammy said hugging Keegan and kissing him. She then waited for him to pull her seat out, then they could order.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 pm

"I thought you you would like it!"said Keegan softly as he pulled out a chair for her and waited for her to sit down. "Sammy love."said Keegan softly waiting patiently for her to sit down in the chair he pulled out for her. That was the thing about Keegan he was very much a gentlemen for his parents raised him that way. "I thought this place would be a nice play for a first date."said Keegan softly as his blue eyes sparkled at her. "I also figure seeing how your so special to me, I thought I'll take you somewhere special seeing how you mean the world to me!"said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Sammy smiled and blushed at his words. She loved when he showed his emotions. "Awww...thats the same way I feel about you love. I love you." Sammy said taking her seat now and waiting for him to sit down. "This is a wonderful place for a first date. This definately means that there will be a second date. Thank you for bringing me here." Sammy said picking up her napkin and laying it in her lap.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:04 pm

"I love you to and I always will no matter what, I don't think I can ever fall out of love with you for your so beautiful ."said Keegan softly as he looked lovingly into her eyes. Keegan laughed when she said that this means there will definately means there will be a second date. "Well of course Sammy love, there will as many dates as you want!"said Keegan as he kissed her softly on the lips. When she said thankyou he smiled. "Anything for my beautiful princess."said Keegan smiling.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Sammy blushed and smiled as she listened to him. She couldn't believe that such a wonderful guy like him wanted to be with a girl like her. She never thought of herself as beautiful, she never saw her self as a princess, and after all the bad things that she had done, she never thought that any guy would want her again. So this night ment more to her than Keegan would ever know. "Thank you love." Sammy said kissing him back. As she sat back down in her chair a waiter came over with the menus. "Here you go. Just let me know when you are ready to order." The man said in a thick french accent. Sammy took the menu and smiled a the man as he left. Sammy then blushed again and look over at Keegan.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 pm

"Your welcome love, but I always speak the truth, I hardly lie ever to anyone!"said Keegan softly as he stroked her hands with his thumbs. Keegan looked at Samantha and smiled before looked at the menu. "Hm... I'll have the chicken meal special with a glass of strawberry lemonade please and thankyou."said Keegan handing the waiter back the menu. "What about you Sammy love?"Keegan asked her softly wanting for her to order whatever she wanted to get to eat. Keegan didn't mind what she wanted or what the price was he wanted to spoil her as much as he could tonight. Keegan had a very beautiful necklace and promise ring he wanted to give her but he decided to do it later while they were walking around the park together.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Sammy smiled then blushed again. She looked at the menu, then figured out what she wanted. "I'll have the Chicken Parmasiana. No vegitables please, and some Pepsi Cola. Thanks you." Sammy said handing the menu back to the waiter. She watched him write it all down, grab the menus, bow and walk away. Sammy thought that the traditions here in france where funny but cute too. Sammy then looked back over at Keegan. "So what do you have planned after this or is that a surprise too?" Sammy asked him starting to think about what she would do to him if they where alone in a room right now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top