Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tonight is all about you and me!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight is all about you and me!

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:43 pm

"It's only a surprise if you want it to be a surprise."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile. Keegan wanted to make this one night Samantha would never ever forget as well as himself. "No need to worry love, I have this night all planned out!'said Keegan smiling and winking at her. Keegan wondered when he should give her the necklace and the ring. "I'll do it when were walking around the park."Keegan thought to himself and smiled at the thought.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight is all about you and me!

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Sammy could tell that he was up to something, but she didn't want to ruin his planes so she smiled and blushed again. "Ok love. It can be a surprise." Sammy said smiling. She then saw the waiter coming with their food. She moved everything out of the way so he could just put it down. When the waiter finished putting the food down he asked if they needed anything else. Sammy said no, then he walked away. She picked up her fork and started digging in. Under the table she was playing with his feet again. She loved to make him all hot and bothered when he couldn't do anything about it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

"Ok love, then a surprise it shall be then."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile. As their food came he looked at and waited for Samantha to dig in before he started on his own. Keegan ate quickly but he didn't make a pig out of himself for he was very much a gentlemen. When she started playing with his feet he laughed and started playing with hers in return. Keegan loved turning her on and making her all hot and bothered for he was sure she felt the same way.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Sammy smiled up at Keegan when he started playing footsie back with her. She looked down at her food eating, then taking a drink till it was all gone. Once she finished eating, she looked up at Keegan. "I'm stuffed. Thank you very much love. I loved it all." Sammy said with love in her eyes and a full stomach. "Are you ready for what's next?" Sammy asked him feeling like something good was coming up next. Not that this dinner wasn't great she just couldn't wait to get him home all alone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:13 am

Keegan nodded. "Yes I sure am love, but that's only if your ready as well."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile. As he pushed his chair back and placed his napkin on his plate as the waiter came back and set down the ticket and left. Keegan looked at the check and paid for it giving him a tip as well and walked over towards Samantha chair and held out his hand. "Shall we go M'Lady?"Keegan asked her giving her a soft warm smile and looked lovingly into her eyes. "Now you know I'm going to cover your eyes again right?"Keegan asked her smiling getting ready to cover her eyes and lead her back to the carriage. "I love you so much, I just want this night to be special to you!"said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 am

Sammy smiled and blushed. "Yes I am ready." Sammy said standing up now and waiting for Keegan to pay the bill she would have payed but something told her that he wouldn't have let her pay. "I know love, you do what you must do to make it specail because you are as special to me as I am to you." Sammy said to him turning around so that he could cover her eyes and lead her to the cariage.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 am

"Ok love, will do."said Keegan softly covering her eyes with his soft warm hand and lead her back to the carriage. Of course the driver knee where they were going so Keegan didn't have to tell him where to go for he already knew. Keeping his hands over her eyes he kissed her neck beofre replying. "I'm going to make this a night you'll never forget I promise."said Keegan softly. As the carriage rode to the park the wind rustled through his hair making him smile.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 am

Sammy smiled brightly as he kissed her neck and held his hands over her eyes. It was all so romantic, she wished that they could be alone already. But she also wished that this night would never end. She loved him, she loved the night, she loved this moment. She stored it in her memory so that it would never go away. "I know you will love, and I want to do the same for you. But that will be later." Sammy said kissing his hand, but not being able to see at the same time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 am

When the carriage stopped Keegan smiled and thanked the driver and started helping Samantha out of the carriage. "Well it's not much love, but surprise once again!"said Keegan as he took his hands off her eyes and let her see the beautiful park that was bvefore them. "I thought we could walk around here and get to know alittle more about each other."said Keegan softly. He hoped she really like it for he had some much more planned then this but this was only the begining. As he locked hands with her he looked lovingly into her eyes and kiised her softly on the lips. "I love you Samantha Burns, and I always will."said Keegan softly as he stroked her cheek with his thumb.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:52 am

Sammy smiled as Keegan took his hands off her eyes. She looked around to see a huge, beautiful park. "Oh it's sweet. I would love to go walking in the park with you." Sammy said, she then heard a sigh out of the driver. She could tell that he was glade that Sammy liked it. Sammy then held hands with him, and sighed as well. "And I will always love you Keegan Finch-Fletchley." Sammy told him waiting for him to stand up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top