Meeting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Gabrielle was just pleased about the fact Jess just ignored her last two questions which was again very rude. She never ignored anyone even if it nerved her like Majere. "First of all knock it off you two. If you called me to listen to you argue i might aswell leave..And Majere do stop complaining since there's hardly someone who can support your story considering i wasn't even informed about anything happening on Hogwarts. And no Professors aren't there to fight they are there to teach so that should be enough for you.." she said using authoritative tone like she was a mom trying to stop two little boys from fighting.

"Second thing after you are done complaining someone might tell me why did the Minsiter leave in the middle of the meeting? That's highly unproffesional from his side if i might notice. And if you are already going to ignore me Potter then explain me why did you interupt me in the middle of the work for it? I might aswell argue with you somewhere else since trust me i do have a lot of things to tell you..." Gabrielle added not changing her expression though she was obviously nerved by the two of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 am

Jess rolled his eyes and turned to face Gabrielle. "I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't think there was really anything to say to that, so i didn't bother to try. In case you were wondering, i agree, we need to change some policies, but our international ones are fine." he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Also, i don't see how it is my fault that Matt left, so give me a break, it's his fault, not mine, and there was nothing i could do to stop it. However, i agree that it was rude, and i might mention something about it next time i see him," he told her, hoping that sated her annoyingness. "And you're not leaving," he added simply, waiting for majere to speak to them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Gabrielle rooled her eyes aswell not having good impression about Jess at all. "Your international polices are fine only in your head Potter. Trust me i come from a country that accepted all international decrees. For the example sake authority over schools is in the juriisdiction of the Ministry. Unlike here where you get threatened because you want to change some things Headmaster has done." she replied using a very civilized and calm tone which was her specialitty in ocassions. "It was still rude..it's not like i want to be here. Though i am afreid i have no choice. If Harry wasn't dead i would kill him for asking me to do this.." she commented in Jess's direction though it was loud enough so it could he heard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:10 am

They're your Policies Gabrielle," Jess said coldly, turning the argument back on her with a wicked grin. "As for your argument, well clearly you don't know that that's not an International decree, but merely a national. However it is a valid point, but as i said, it's not what we're talking about right now." he said with a shrug.

"As for Harry," Jess said, a look that clearly emphasised he was dealing with an imbecile crossing his face, "Why would he have called you here?" He asked, "Matt is the minister, harry has nothing to do with this. Once again a pointless argument on your part," he said with a shrug
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 pm

"I don't make polices Potter i approve them. And also they are polices used in the most of countries that joined international magical organizations. Like Magical European Union and Magical United Nations. I already explained a couple of points to Khaat when i payed offical visit to St. Mungo's." Gabrielle said rooling her eyes. People seriously thought about her as she was the one that does everything she wants. "Yeah you were arguing with Majere about Hogwarts which no longer is my conern by the way. Or at least not outside of law enforcing. But you can continue i have the whole day. My wanted criminals can wait for a day or two doesn;t matter.." she said as she crossed her hands and layed back in her chair.

"He didn't call me here. He just asked me for a special favour before he died though if i knew i was going to be obligated to argue with his crazy relatives for it i would never accepted it.." she replied rooling her eyes clearly refering to Jess who was a Potter. "I'm here on his request untill i do what i came to do and no it has nothing to do with Minister. I am just pinpointing i could have stayed in France not trying to play a protector role here...Argument was more for myself then for you.." Gabrielle added not moving a muscle. This was going to be one long day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:59 am

OoC:Alright well this was a bust, I say we try again sometime eh? Alright good!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:00 am

OOC: Good idea. I'm ready anytime you all are!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 pm

OOC:Can't see why it will end up the same anyway..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top