Meeting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:36 am

Khaat folded her arms silently, enraged by Matt's display of dictatorship. This was not the direction she wanted to see the ministry go in at all. If Matt had, in fact, merely taken the Ministry position for his own benefit, then she was not sure she wanted to be any part of it or of him--period. Matt did not seem to give a damn about how Majere or Delacour must certainly be feeling about the change of leadership, and he simply seemed to expect them to fall in line without, apparently him or anyone else caring one jot about how much devotion they had given to the past administration. Nor had he seemed to give a rat's arse about how any faction except the Order felt about anything. And there were an awful lot of other factions, politically, that needed to be considered, included, and reassured in order for that great "peace" we had all just celebrated to be even the slightest reality. Khaat was politically saavy enough to know that, to every other faction but the order, "peace" was nothing more than lip service and empty promises from Matt's lips, and right now he was, in her mind, doing a poor job of showing any diplomacy skills--something that was critical for every minister.

In her book, she felt that for peace to exist in the wizarding world, fences had to be mended. Hurt feelings and insecurities had to be shored up and reassured. And this did not seem to be the way to do it. He seemed to only be looking at what he himself could be gaining from them now. And that made her angry. She hadn't seen this side of Matt very often, but she never liked it. And he might be her superior here, but that didn't mean she had to stay here and put up with his bullying tactics. She wasn't about to be strongarmed or to watch anyone else that he had invited here to be strongarmed either. She was just about done here, unless he eased up and went back to being himself instead of overdoing it. She did realize he was very new at this and was feeling his way, but he needed to correct himself and relax just a bit and start being himself. No one wanted to see the personality he was showing right now to be the minister. No one. She took a very quick fleeting glance at Jess, only willing to give this whole bit about 5 more seconds if things didn't ease up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Vincent shut his eyes, and massaged his forehead, he really was getting a headache here. The stupidity and foolishness of the people in the room was unbelievable, and each one of them was infuriating him more than the next. "Khaat," he said, turning to her, not exactly keeping the same tone she was speaking to him with, but with a much harsher and irritated tone. "Its obvious that Lestrange is a fool, but do you also have to show such stupidity? I was in the ministry, and I have read every single rule, principle and law of the ministry, I know that it is their right to remove the headmaster," he said, shrugging. He turned to Matt now, giving him a venemous look. "Having the right to do something, however, is much different than actually being able to do it. You need the power to do it and 'minister' Lestrange, you unfortunately, do not have the power to do anything against me being headmaster of Hogwarts. I will not allow a single ministry member to be inside the castle, and if you want to remove me as headmaster, you will have to force me out, which I am sure you will find is a very difficult thing to do," he concluded.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 pm

[[OOC:Well they can't just dissappear and i won't use them i just threat with them Razz]]

Gabrielle looked annoyed at the three of Khaat,Matt and Vincent though she prefered not to pinpoint to the Minister that foreign dementors which would make half of the four thousand dementors at Azkaban were still under her control though she had no intention of using them, She given her word and should be enough to everyone. "Emof will fall sooner or later and i give you my word about that. As in for other now known Death Eaters they became my targets aswell so i'll stick to enforcing the law and you stick to your Ministral obligations which are already numerous.." she told Matt not really much fascinated about the authority he was showing to her. She was bossed around with much better people then him.

"I don't care who is the Headmaster at Hogwarts as long as he doesn't act like he is the emperror of the world. I was strong supporter of Shacklebolt, but regarding that he died i guess Majere did a good job apart from acting like Hogwarts was his personal proprety and not a school..." she replied using loud enough tone so everyone could hear her though she didn't raise it or at least not yet. "And do procssed Minister as we too have matters to attend to apart from arguing whole day with Vincent. I can do that in my free time.." she said as she returned to her normal sitting position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

"Fine, Khaat please join me for a moment," he said. "I'm calling a brief recess!" he said and he pulled Khaat by the scruff of her robes and apparated to her office. He had read her mind, and he wasn't happy with what he saw. He just hoped Majere and Gabrielle didn't kill each other.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:32 am

Jess looked around a confused look on his face, before shaking his head and chuckling. "Ok, would you like to coninue now?" he asked, not bothering to wait for an answer.

"Yes," he said, "It's true that the order is... well, pretty much calling the shots, this is something i'm sure the two of you well and truly know." he said, deciding to be honest. "Our plan is a long term one. We don't want to make any tremendously major changes to the world, or to policies, we just want to change them to what we see as a more fair and stable way of doing things." He told them. "It is my firm belief that we can do this. And once Matt's term is up we will be holding an election, in which the public itself will elect a leader, and hopefully things will be stable by then." He told them.

"Majere, Hogwarts is one of our key areas of developement. We believe that some of your staff choices are... well, they're a little unwise. You've already hired people who fought against you, and you've already hired ministry officials, so it would make little difference if we had a few more people. Matt does have the power, and the right to remove you, but he wont, that's not a move we want to take." he told Majere honestly. "So, when can the staff return?" He asked

"And gabrielle, i have no doubt that you'll be able to capture Emof, i just hope you'll let me take a chunk out of him first," he said with a lighthearted smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow at Jess "Au contraire i think you should change a lot of polices according to international standards. That is if you plan on regaining your reputation in the rest of the world.." she said slipping her French accent for a moment without noticing it. She usually spoke French only in rare occasions with Jemma. "So how long excatly do you plan on holding him in office? Term usually should last for 3 years which is quite a long period." she asked not being bothered to pinpoint to Jess that leaving in the middle of the meeting was quite rude from Minister's side.

"Yeah Vincent you are just complaining in blank. All they want is to rehire the Staff members you fired not long ago. I don't see what's the problem there.." she said for the first time standing on Jess's side though again without paying attention. "Like i said Emof, Archer and Patterson are first on my list so i'll get to them as soon as i finish here...And that would depend on the fact do i have to kill Emof or not..." she added not sure was her tone friendly or still disagreeing with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 am

[Godmoding Matt. You can't do that Rolling Eyes
Unless you PMed Khaat before that, in which case I'll be wrong. Though you should have a caption in your post if thats the case]

"Well, I'll tell you when they can return right now Potter," Vincent said, looking straight at him. "Never. They will never return. One of them conspired against me, helping Kingsley and Emof into the castle. The others all supported the attack on the castle. This shows that they want me out of the picture, even if it means several students will be injured. For this reason, you and the other order members will never return to Hogwarts."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 am

Jess snorted. "We supported the attack?" he asked. "Jessica Darkangel. Did she even KNOW about the attack before it occured?" he asked, rolling his eyes. "Jack Dark Heart, did he? Jemma Tiquelle, did she? Matt Lestrange, did he... Me? I didn't know of the attack. I can understand why you'd not want the person who conspired for it to happen not to return, however it was not an order supported attack, and i can assure you as soon as i knew, Ne'os Emof was removed from our ranks." He told Majere. "What arguments do you have left now?" he asked, "I have the power at my hands to remove you now, and i choose not to. What does that say about our stance on you?" He asked, sitting back in his chair
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 am

"My sources tell me one teacher helped the attackers in Potter," Vincent responded, not raising his tone at all. "And I can't afford to take the chances. And afterwards, in the meeting? The teachers seemed more interested in the fact that I killed Shacklebolt then the fact that 3 students were critically injured... I need people I can trust to be competent Potter, not your idiotic followers."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 am

Jess rolled his eyes, he knew Vincent's ideas on the matter. "Vincent, i know who that was, i think you do to, and that person didn't know quite what was going to happen. That person was lied to, and did it under false pretences, and none of the people i mentioned were that person," he told Majere. "Yes, we were concerned about your killing Shackelbolt, but we had very basic intel, and had been told varying stories, and you weren't helping matters acting like you were," he told him. "Even if you don't rehire me, you should at least rehire the others. You want people you can trust and who are competant, but who have you got now? You didn't trust us, but you must admit we did a good job," he said with a flicker of his eyes
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top