Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 pm

"You really could stand down, Morgan," Khaat sighed, irritated with him now. "No one has any intention of harming Gabrielle. You really do look a bit ridiculous standing in front of her like that. If you really did care about her, you'd try to encourage her to at least sit down and get off her feet a bit before she overdoes it. She could use the rest. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Richard fixed Khaat with his eyes that now became black from dark blue. "Sorry i can't. I recieve orders only from Gabrielle or Russian Ministry and you don't qualify in any of those." he said considering it would be rude to ignore her. He decided not to give anymore of his opinions since they were surplus considering how he looked at everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Gabrielle was not interfering untill now. She moved from the wall placing her hand on Richard's right shoulder. "Please Richard it was enough.." she said with a silent tone.He was the only that could say that he saw Gabrielle;'s light side. She took a seat in the chair that was in front of Richard really wishing this would end soon. "I am trained to stand for hours and entire day if i must so let's get this over with so i can get back to work.." she said signalizing Richard to stay where he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Jess rolled his eyes, the words 'I was trained to stand for hours and entire day' hovering on his tongue, ready to be said in a mock tone.... But no.... he had to be civil, this was a meeting to make the intentions of the ministry clear, and he and Matt had to make a big impression. "Yes," he said, "We are waiting for Majere." he told her with a roll of the eyes, he knew that, and this is possibly the only thing they agreed on, that Gabrielle and he shared a common view of Majere.
"Well, i might as well tell you why you're here," he told them with a shrug, "And what this meeting's about," He added as an afterthought. "I've requested you all come here because we need to sort out what's happening with the Ministry, and you people... Not you richard... you people are those the Ministry considers to be... important, or at least moreso than most people, and it's believed you need to know what the ministry is doing." he told Gabrielle, Richard and Khaat. "Matt will take over from here," he said, summoning several chairs and sitting down, gesturing for matt to go on
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Vincent entered the room. He had been called for a meeting after the ball up at the ministers office of all places, and although he didn't want to go, it seemed important. And so, here he was. He cast an eye over the various people in the room and rolled his eyes. "Hello Potter, I assume it is you who called me here," he said in a contained voice. He definately did not approve someone like Lestrange, a scoundrel and an order member, to be the minister, he preferred Delacour even, but he didn't have much of a say in it. "I'd like to know why you called me here. I don't want to waste any more of my time here."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Jess ignored the rudeness in Majere's statement, and tone. It was clear the man had walked in here with the sole intention of causing a fight... and argument, and Jess wasn't going to fall into his little trap.

"Yes Vincent," he said politely, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "It was I, we're here to dicuss the motives of the Ministry, and what'll be happening from here on in, if you'd been here... oh, a minute or so ago, you would've heard just that. Please be more punctual in the future," he said a grin in his voice, but a blank face. "Matt will be taking the lead of the meeting now, so if you'd like to pay attention..." he said, turning to face matt.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Gabrielle looked as Majere was finally here. "Late as usual i see Majere.Please just sit down so this would finish quick and we all can go to our regular things to do." she said not using a raised or a silent tone. Her tone was civilized and calm though she didn't like pretending at all.

She prefered to keep her opinion for herself since this would take longer then it would already take and unlike some she had a busy schedule. "Well then Minister we are listening. Why excatly did you summon us here?" she asked using her calm tone as usual.Sometimes it was better just to ignore like she ignored what Jess said to Richard though being in same room with some people was unplesant in general.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:50 am

Matt looked at Jess with a have angry look and a have "help me" look. He had no idea how to run the meeting, he had the script yes but had no clue what to do. "Yes well," he began. "Thank you all for coming," he said coughing and moving around to his desk. "The main purpose of this meeting is to discuss what we are going to be doing with the Ministry." he continued. "Now really what we are going to focus on first, is the reputation of the Ministry." he said. "Cause right now, it really hasn't been doing much," he gave an apologetic look to Gabrielle. "We need to build the Ministry up once again so we can continue to maintain order in the Wizarding World!" he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Vincent listened to Lestrange's short speech before saying what he wanted to say. "I don't really care about the ministry's reputation. You can't increase your reputation because everyone knows that the ministry will now just be a puppet for the order. And the order have of course, made plenty of mistakes already... such as allowing Emof to be part of the organization." Vincent said, turning to look at Jess here. He then turned back to Lestrange. "But, I would like to know what you are planning to do with Hogwarts?"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Gabrielle listened to Minister's speech aswell not really fascinated about what he was saying. That much she already knew aswell as rest of the magical community. "That is a generally known thing Minister. I agree reputation of this Ministry is low under all magical standards, but i don't see how will talking about it be of any help.." she said agreeing with him for the first time though that didn't have much of a meaning to her. "I came here to try bring some order in it though i've been changing positions too often that it was impossible to make some kind of relation between things i was doing.." she said refering to her jumping from Auror to Head of Aurors then to Vice Minister then again to Head of Aurors then to Minister then back to Head of Aurors.

"But let's start with concrete suggestions. First of all we need to accept some international magical decress using voting in Wizengamot..The list is long though this country really needs to start respecting international status in order to progress.." she continued smirking at Majere's direction directly.Like he ever cared about anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top