Meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Empty Meeting

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 am

Jess walked into Matt's office and sighed. All this could've been his, but no, he'd chosen to turn it down. He looked around and saw that there weren't enough chairs and rolled his eyes, he'd been telling matt about this meeting for days now, and how there'd be several people there, but he'd forgotten to set the chairs up. Ah well, he'd called this meeting with the intention of setting the aims of the ministry straight. Matt had his script, he hoped he knew it
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty Re: Meeting

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:43 am

Bringing Archangel, Khaat arrived behind Jess enough to see him glancing around. She knew his thoughts. She came up behind him gently, and put her arm around him supportively. "You made the right choice, Jess," she said softly. "People like you and I, we're better off fighting the battles. We make far better soldiers than bureaucrats. You wouldn/'t be happy with it for long, just like sometimes I feel far too tied to St. Mungos. I'd rather be doing Order stuff. " She kissed his cheek softly, "You did the right thing."

Then she looked around. "Looks like we need some chairs. Should we just conjure some? And I'm not having any meeting without coffee. That's just the way that works." She took a piece of paper from Matt's desk and wrote a quick note and gave it to Archangel. "Take that to Rob," she told him. The bird left out the window. "I sent for coffee and tea for us," she said to Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Gabrielle had been called for a meeting though she really wished she could avoid it though it was first time she would actually talk to Matt in person.Richard was by her side as always though she had him under control.She walked inside Minister's Office without even being bothered to knock since she wasn't here excatly willing. "Morning..." she said looking at both Khaat and Jess with her best untrsutful look.

The notifications did say when it starts but not when it ends so she just assumed this would take a while. She rested her back on the wall prefering to stand not speaking a word. Even if she surrendered fair and square she didn't have to like the new ministry situation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 pm

"Welcome, Gabrielle," Khaat said gently, "I know this is difficult for you. I am glad you came, though. I"ve sent off for some decent coffee and tea. And Jess and I are about to get some more chairs so we can all at least make things civilized this morning. How are you feeling? My father said you took quite a lot of damage. Is the pain better at least?" She had no animosity towards Gabrielle. She actually liked her. She regretted that they had stood on different sides in this whole ordeal, and she knew this would be emotionally painful for Gabrielle. Khaat wanted to make sure it was as easy for her as possible.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Gabrielle looked at Khaat not really changing her expression or her additude. "Well i am not glad and sooner we are done with this sooner i can get back to my regular obligations. And no thanks i prefer to stand..." she replied not using either high or low tone.She was using civilized tone because she didn't plan on arguing with anyone because that would make this situation even more difficult and unpleasant then it already is. "Oh and i am fine thanks to the fact i surrendered before you had chance to kill me.." she added not really refering to Khaat though to the Order in general.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 pm

"Gabrielle, whatever you thought, no one wanted any harm to come to you. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time for any of this, " Khaat said. "I am really sorry things ended up the way it did. Really. I thought you and I got along well together. I would like that to continue, despite our differences. As you recall, I was not at the battle. I was at St. Mungos. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 pm

"I am not up to discussing this right now Khaat and no i don't blame you and i was at the right place defending ministry where i belong. Though you might see it as a try of a corrpupted ex vice minister to stop Order though i was trying to focus on Death Eaters as long as i could. And on the end let's just wait for the Minister so we can get this over with.." Gabrielle replied deciding to drop this before she would get involved into a political discussion that would last forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Khaat watched Lizzie arrive from Sparks, with Archangel with her. She brought the tea and coffee and cream and sugar, as Khaat had requested. She also thought to bring an assortment of fresh scones and pastries, paper coffe cups and accessories.. "Thank you, Lizzie, " Khaat said, grateful for the diversion. Clearly talking to Gabrielle was not a good idea today. Khaat set the refreshments up at the conference table, along with glasses and pitchers of ice water. She made sure there were pads of paper and pens so that everything would appear at the ready for the meeting. That was, clearly, someone else's job, and not Matt's, and if Khaat could help out, she would.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:12 am

Matt rushed into his new office, his cloak billowing behind him. He really wasn't sure what he should wear as minister and was sure he'd change out of the cloak. He wasn't a big fan of them, they were simply Death Eater outfits to him. He opened his door and found Khaat, Jess, and Gabrielle. "Morning everyone!" he said brightly taking off his cloak to reveal a tee shirt and jeans. "How is everyone this fine morning?" he asked looking at his desk and around the room. "I need to start making this place more roomy!" he added grinning at Jess. "Thanks so much by the way Jess!" he said walking over to him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Richard who was standing next to Gabrielle before she stepped back to rest on the wall kept standing there. Thank god i am not formally employed here... he thought for himself prefering to stand in front of his boss like he was her body guard or something that looked very much simmilar to one. He fixed everyone with his eyes just like Gabrielle did before him though he had promised her he would behave civilized. "I assume we are waiting for that Majere as always. This won;t end soon.." he commented to Gabrielle who was behind him ignoring everyone else because he was actually here only for her not because he had to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top