Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 pm

"hmm khaat you have a point" he said "Ill tell you what if you try my patience enough i will send a adult for you" he said annoyed by her "This will not be a fight as much as it is a negotiation but if you want it to be one all of us here will be happy to oblige."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Hugo Weasley Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

“I remember why I hate hospitals now.” Jen said wearily as she and Rob walked through the halls of St. Mungo’s, unsure of where Khaat’s office was. Jen was getting some seriously bad vibes and both brother and sister had decided that Khaat had most likely got herself into trouble. Neither sibling, however, was sure how much trouble she had actually gotten herself into but Jen was hoping for a duel. Well, she hoped that Khaat wasn’t involved with it but she wanted to have some fun. It was selfish but she wanted something to do, being an Auror wasn’t the most entertaining job someone could have. She’d have more fun owning a pub in Diagon Alley; at least the drinks would be free and by the barrel load.

“I remember why I usually seal my own wounds.” Rob replied, his nose wrinkling at the smell. It was that sterile hospital smell that hung everywhere, even in the toilet facilities and the smell never seemed to agree with one’s stomach – another reason why neither sibling went to St. Mungo’s or hospitals in general.

They continued down the corridors and up a few flights of stairs. Jenifer had no idea where she was going and she was pretty sure that Rob hadn’t a clue either. They stopped outside a room which seemed the best bet. The tension was coming off of the room in waves and Jen was beginning to feel incredibly hostile for no reason. She shook her head and pulled her curls off of her shoulders; letting them spill down her back. She took a few familiar Muggle weapons out of her bag and pushed them down into the holsters. Rob idly wondered where she was hiding her knives but he knew better to ask, the guns would cause enough trouble and she was lethal with a wand as it was. The knives would be out when she definitely wasn’t happy.

She smirked at her brother and pulled her wand out from behind her ear. She smirked at him once more and opened the door. The two siblings walked inside and Jen shut the door behind them. She smiled innocently and wrapped her coat tighter around herself, effectively shielding the guns from view and making it impossible to tell if she was carrying them or not. Plus, what normal pureblood knew what a gun was; honestly? She looked around the room and assessed the situation. Khaat was there, Robert, Jess Potter, Ne’Os Emof, one of his mindless lackeys and a clearly confused child. Jen managed to fight back a roll of her eyes. She couldn’t believe the pitiful sight before her but managed to keep herself looking impassive.

“Weapons away, gentlemen.” She said with a sly smile. “There are ladies present.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Robert saw Jen and Rob show up, and he shot them just the very slightest smile. He was not going to let Emof hurt his daughter. And reinforcements in standoffs like this were always welcome. "You look outnumbered, Emof," Robert said quietly, hoping to be able to end this peacefully so that it lessened the chances of injuring Khaat, but he saw those chances declining quickly. "What now? Do we end this peacefully? Or are you so ready for more fighting? We have fresh, adult troops. You have...what...teenage dropouts? How can this go well for you, honestly?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm

"Oh but Mr lupin you forget one thing we are younger and faster and mostly death eaters youo n the other hand are...old weak and have to use magic to survive" he said simple he was ready to start this fight but he was hoeping Godric would get there before they started.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:19 pm

"Young man," Robert said, trying not to laugh at Emof's insolence, "You have also forgotten a very important point. Younger also means just plain dumber. You really do have no idea what you are doing, poor boy. Seems we will have to take you to task today." Robert knew this poor demented young lad did not have any idea who he was dealing with or how far off base he truly was. One thing about it, when Emof did anything, he did it 100%. And now, he was wrong just about 100% too.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

“Also too cocky for your own good.” Jen said loudly, deciding that she’d provoke Ne’Os and use it against him later. Picking on women was rude, especially if they were related to Jen. She didn’t particularly like the vampire but she wasn’t too fond of vampires anyway. They were too damn fast and just wouldn’t give up and die at times which really beyond irritated her. Then again, if they didn’t put up a fight then it wasn’t interesting but her patience was wearing thin. She just wanted the vampire and his idiotic teenage lackeys dead then she could go and get some lunch or at least have a drink. “I think if we’re going to end this without broken bones, corpses or bloodshed,” Jen said, moving to stand beside Robert. “Then I wouldn’t insult a far more talented and experienced wizard. Magic replenishes itself; blood is a little more select. Seeing as you are part of a race that really doesn’t have much of a chance if you’re sealed off and denied something you need – I wouldn’t really press any of us. I am not adverse to kidnap, what about you Robert, Jess?”

Last edited by Jenifer Elizabeth Dent on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

"That would suit me just fine," Robert said. "Really should be relatively easy. What do you think, Ne'Os, do you prefer dying swiftly or by just starving to death. Because it really makes no difference to me. But by the end of the day, you will have a whole new appreciation for education and experience. That I do promise you."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm

"The fact you think im still on st mungoes hand outs amuses me" he said "Its like you dont read the muggle papers, Four found dead puncture holes in there necks," he siad quoting a article he saw. "so unless you wish to cut off my fangs whitch i might add is impossible by magic or other wise id say you have little decision on cutting me off" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 pm

"NeO's," Khaat said with a rock solid firmness, "I really don't care how you are staying alive. Here's the only thing you need to get through your head. There will be no negotiation. I do not ever negotiate with just plain terrorists. Ever. The only person who has the authority to hand over St. Mungo's to you is me. And that will never happen while I have one breath left. And you have to get past every one of these people to get to me. So, this standoff can go on forever, but the results will be the same. You will not get St. Mungo's. Ever. So leave now, alive, or let's just settle it so I can get on with my day. I am a busy woman. I have things to do, and you, unfortunately, are not on my appointment calendar for the day. I don't have time for this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Ne'Os smiled his fangs showing "Im afraid as a vampire you will have little choice but to serve me" he said darting forward and stabbing at Jess and Robert. Using Legilimency he said to Faelan and peter "Attack"

Faelan moved forward as well stabbing at Khaat with the daggers. Unlike Ne'Os he wasnt as skilled with handeling two or more targets with weapons.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum