Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:58 am

"But it could be better comapired to the american hospitals we are in the dark ages still" he said. "and sadly i dont drink coffee anymore fresh human blood is all i can have" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 am

"I'm sorry, Ne'Os. I cannot accept this. I am interested in doing things in a way I believe are right. And this just is not right. I'm sorry. I cannot have any part of this. I cannot be bought. Not at any price. That's final." Khaat felt she had to set a final boundary with him that she could not do this with him. It was against everything she believed in.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 am

"well then we have a problem" he said "Faelan keep everyone out" he said over a walkie talky that was in his ear. He stood up and drew the elder wand he quickly put up a anti aperating spell around the office. If someone was going to get in or out it was through the door Faelan was guarding. "you are holding back health to many people and that is not benefical to my plans you will need to be removed" he said placing the elder wand back in his robes and drawing two silver Daggers.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 am

Khaat knew she was in more danger than she could take on by herself. She raised her wand and cast a perfectly executed patronus in the direction of the ministry--a fierce eagle, bright and brilliant. A part of her wondered if it would be the last spell she would ever cast, if she would ever see Rob again, and how she could have done it differently so that she might still have had Abbey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 am

There was a small pop outside the door and Jess appeared in front of faelan. "Move if you know what's good for you," he said rushing through the door and standing between khaat and Ne'os, ready to call in reinforcements. "I think it's time for you to leave," he said carefully
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 am

"On the contrary im here to stay for a long time" Ne'Os said. Faelan walked into the room "Jess your in way over your head." he said flicking his wand behind his back two envelopes apeared and sped off to two people.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 am

Peter received a letter from the one person he couldn't say no to. He read it quickly then apperated to the spot it said. He walked through the door to see Ne'os, Faelan, and two other people stand ready to fight. Peter was wearing a black cloak with a mask on. Ne'os and Faelan where the only ones that knew who he was. He turned to Ne'os. "Please don't say my name in front of company, that is all I ask." Peter said to him, then pulled his wand out, ready for anything. Turning and facing the two he didn't know.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:11 am

Jess raised an eyebrow at the newcomer, and the replies he received. "Ne'os, i wasn't asking, don't make me get reinforcements." he said with a dangerous tone underlying in his voice. "And faelan, butt out, this isn't your fight," he said coldly, deciding to ignore the newcomer
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 am

Robert entered the tense office that belonged to his daughter, his wand drawn already. He had seen her patronus, and he was braced to do whatever it took to defend her. He looked at her,and she appeared unharmed for the moment. Something seemed to pass between them unspoken. He stood ready to kill whoever decided to lay one finger on her. He said nothing but chose to wait.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 am

"Oh Jess call your reinfocrements we could wipe out your followers in one glorious battle Provided not harming Khaat or any other healer of course as that would defeat my purpouse for comeing here" he said noticing peter walk up "And this is Faelans and my associate here's fight as they serve me and know the importance to taking this hospital" he said using legilimency to ask Peter to use Daggers insted of a wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top