Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:36 am

Jess laughed and shook his head. "It's 3 on three, any more people i invite and you'll be out numbered, and more outmatched. As it is now, you're at a disadvantage. Sure, you've got skills, but i doubt your associates are half as talented as you are," he said with a quick grin, looking at Faelan. "Do i know you from somewhere?" he asked quietly...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:42 am

Ne'Os gave jess a smile "My friends are beign trained by me to use magic and dagger fighting if i can get a vampire or two i willl teach them how to use there fangs to turn there victem and kill" he said "Maybe i will invest in women and teach them to use magic and what there god gave them to tourture and seduce" he said going off on a rant. Faelan let Ne'Os speak for a moment ad interupted saying "You know me from the battle."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 am

Peter suddenly heard a voice in his head, he knew the voice, it was Ne'os. He sure was powerful. So peter turned his head towards Ne'Os, knodded in agreement, then pulled out two daggers instead, putting his wand away, for now. He then turned back towards the three in front of him.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 am

Jess gave him a look and shook his head. "No, it's from somewhere else..." Jess said before focusing on the matter at hand. "Put those away," he growled at Peter. "I don't care who trained them, i can promise you, we're better. I've already bested that one there, and i doubt this one's much better," he said with a gesture to each of them, and a shrug
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 am

Peter looked at the man that was talking about him. He didn't want to talk to much, it would give him away as of who he was. So he only glared at the man. Peter knew that nothing would happen to him with Ne'os here. So Peter knew he had a good chance.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:06 am

"You seem to have forgotten yur in a small office with ranged weaponry We however are in a small office with up close and personal weaponry and know how to use it" said Ne'Os pointing out Jess's error in judgement.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:27 am

Jess shrugged. "A wand works the same at long and close range, it really doesn't make much of a difference considering most spells are instantaneous." He said with a shrug. "Also, knives created wounds much easier to heal than magic does." he told ne'os with a smug smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 am

"Last i checked jess it takes a pound of presurre to cut flesh and well you can only lose three leters of blood before you need a place like this" he said giving him a evil smile "And magic cant heal if you bleed from a few major arteries "Four seconds there four seaconds there and you be dead."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 am

Jess looked at him and sighed, clearly his young mind didn't know much about healing. "Which is handy, because it's quite easy to readminister blood, and too heal wounds like that with magic. Arteries are fixable, almost everything superficial is fixable, and i'm in the place for it if i were to get hurt by you," he said with a slight smile. "Go," he said once more
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Khaat looked at the newest arrival in her office. A Death Eater in full uniform. She looked directly into his eyes, and her seer's abilities saw the boy's face as if the mask wasn't even there. "Now that's low even for you, Emof," Khaat's voice almost hissed in anger. "He's nothing but a boy! You would send a child to do your dirty work? But then again, you never really grew up yourself, either, did you? Get this through your head. You will not take this hospital. I don't care how many children you summon up. You want to bring a fight? Either bring it or get out!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top