Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) Empty Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 am

Ne'Os apeared outside Khaats office with a loud crack. He knocked on the door. he waited patiently for her to open it. Faelan stood outside making sure no one would interfear. his staff was in the form of a silver Baton on his belt. In his hand he eld two Silver Daggers with the Emof crest on them. Both of them wore normal clothing just incase they had to fight. As far as Ne'Os was concenred he had declared war on the planet.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 am

Khaat felt a chill in her office, and even her faithful eagle shivered in the cold. This was evil. Out and out. Khaat called Archangel to her shoulder and surrounded them with a protego charm, using her seer's powers to call fo rher father's help in case she needed it. With wandless magic she opened the door, not at all surprised to see Ne'Os there. "I thought it was you," she said quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open) Empty Re: Making a offer that would be unwise to refuse (Khaat,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 am

"the traitor warned you i was comeing but i wouldnt worry he is long dead" Ne'Os said walking in, Faelan sidestepping so he was infront of the door and still outin the hall he waved his hand behind his back the door c losed and sealed itself.

"Now" said Ne'Os "I have a offer for you dont worry this one is diffrent then others i have been giving people." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:10 am

Khaat knew how to be a cool customer or buy time if she needed to. "So? Make your offer." she said simply. She preferred to get down to business right away, She didnt need little niceties at this point. Not when anybody felt they had the right to magically seal her door. She didn't like that one bit. She had her wand in her hand, always, and she presumed Neo's had gottten used to seeing it there, even though it was at rest continuously. She had never raised it at him. Never needed to. Had no reason to do it now, either. Not yet, anyway.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 am

"I am taking control of the hospital dont worry you will all keep your jobs" he said "But if Jess does take over the ministry i fear the poor managment it will bring will put many wizards out of options when it ocmes to medical care" he said sounding truthfull. He was really lieing he wanted the Hospital because it was a first start to taking over.

((This is after the meeting and before the battle btw))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 am

"No one is taking over my hospital, Ne'Os," khaat said quietly. "Not you, not anybody. I appreciate your concern, but we are managing just fine. My job is to make sure that everyone gets good healthcare here, and I intend to continue doing it. Thankyou, but no thank you." She could sense that there was more hidden in this than she knew. She didnt' know if it was a spell, a potion, a weapon, or just the evil he now radiated. But even now, she still felt sorry for the young boy who was so seriously disturbed that had once been in this very room seeking her help.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:29 am

"You dont understand" he said smileing "This is not a negotiation you are under our protection and free of future ministry corruption. In fact you will stop receiving funds from them you will receive them from me now" he said. he was ready to call for Godric and Peter if he needed to . He hoped Falean's preasence would be enough.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 am

"Well, I am glad that we do agree on one thing. There is no negotiation here. This hospital is not up for grabs. I don't see that you have anything to offer me, any reason to give into you, other than the fact that you could torture or kill me. Well, big deal. You'll have to do better than that. You don't have the ministry, and I doubt very seriously that you have the money either. Or any real interest in the health of wizarding families. So--other than it being a very nice llittle piece on your chessboard, I see no reason to indulge you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 am

"I see you will take time to grow to this new adjustment dont worry when the first payment arrives and it is many times better then the ministry can offer you dont tell me that you dont want the newest technology" he said smileing everyone had a price he just had to find hers "And why would i tourture you i find that dosent secure alliances.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 am

"We're doing fine as we are, Ne'Os," she maintained calmly. "You don't mind if I warm up my coffee, do you?" she asked, pouring more from the pot into her cup. "You're welcome to some, but it's not for the faint of heart. It is a strong french roast, and the last I knew you didnt drink coffee." She took a long thoughtful sip of the deep dark coffee, savoring each note in it. "I think we do very well here," she said. "You must have missed all the countless improvements we've made."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top