First Meetings....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meetings.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meetings....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meetings.... Empty First Meetings....

Post by Spike Edgelong Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Spike was not the type to go out in the rain. It was cold and wet and unplesant. So for this afternoon he was spending it in the Hufflepuff common room. He wasn't the only one doing so either. It seemed like alot of the younger students thought the same thing. So he sat in a chair next to the fire, reading a book for school. He never did like getting behind on school work.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

First Meetings.... Empty Re: First Meetings....

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:31 am

[[OOC: Topic said open & Miseria, if you don't want Ben here just say...]]

Ben walked into the common room, annoyed. He'd wanted to practise some Quidditch moves, so Mariana wouldn't be so annoyed that he always turned up late for training, but it was raining and he didn't want to go out in the rain. He could just turn up on time for practise, but he never seemed to be able to keep track of time. Ben was the kind of guy who was late for everything.

Ben walked over towards the fire. Yes, only one of the comfy chairs is taken. I can do my homework in comfort, for once. Or maybe just sit in comfort and do my homework later. That sounds better. Ben sat down and put his school bag on the floor.

It was then Ben saw the boy opposite him. "Hey Spike, what's up?" he asked, recognising him as someone a couple years up. Ben didn't know Spike well, just his name. He wasn't afraid of talking to people he didn't know well, though.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 am

Spike looked up from his book to see a boy a couple of years younger than him sitting opposit him and saying hi. "Hey. I'm not sure I know your name but hi all that same." Spike said to him wondering how this boy knew his name in the first place.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

The common room's door fell open, and Miseria, blue hair made up as a ponytail, entered the room. She was holding some books in her hands what didn't match her style. As always she was wearing all black, her piercing was black this time, and cahins were jingling with ever heavy step what she made with her heavy combatboots.
For first she didn't notice two guys, but when she sat down and layed all books on the table, she raised her eyebrows when she saw two housemates.
"Oh, uh, I can leave If I disturbed you or something," she said quicly.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Mariana basiclly ran into the common room all wet from the rain that was falliing. "Bloddy rain!" she muttered as she was trying to dry her hair after just having to cancel quditch training though she was probably the only one who was actually sorry for that.The rest of the team was probably looking forward for doing nothing tonight.

She took her cloak off and sat down in one of the free armchairs by the fire. "Hey Ben,Mis and ummm what was your name again?" she asked looking at Spike.She remembered helping him out on his first day of school in her Prefect days though she met so much people in that time that it was hard to remember any particular names.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm

[[OOC: Ben is the kinda guy who makes it his business to know who everybody is, by the way. If you were wondering.]]

"Oh, sorry, I'm Ben." Ben told Spike, forgetting that Spike didn't know him that well. Oops. Spike probably thinks I'm a freak now. I just remember everyone's names. I just do.

"Hey Miseria, hey Mariana!" Ben greeted the two girls as they entered the common room. Now they definitely know me from Quidditch. "How are you two, tonight? Bummer it's raining, I was looking forward to practise." he asked the two, making friendly conversation.

First Meetings.... Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Mariana coughed on loud though not because she caught a cold,but because she tried to laugh and take a sip of tea at same time. "YOU were looking forward for the practise Ben?Oh come on don't make me laugh you can't even get there on time EVER." she laughed though not in an offensive mode...just as she thought it was a practical joke.

"Oh yeah Spike that's right.It's been long time since that year on Hogwarts Express when i patrolled around..." she remembered with a sigh.She never really liked leaving her Prefect post though she prefered being Quiditch Captain rather then Prefect.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:27 am

Spike could tell that he wasn't going to be able to continue his book for a while, but that didn't matter to him, making friends sounded better than reading a book. But just as he was about to tell Mariana his name Ben said it first. Spike knew that he had only seen Mariana once before and for only a second but he still remembered. "Hello Mariana, Miseria. It's nice to see you again Mariana. And it's nice to see you for the first time miseria." Spike said to the girl, he loved to meet new girls but always stayed a gentleman. "Your not disturbing me, miseria." Spike said to her, looking at her odd clothing. They weren't bad looking and now that he looked at her better he could tell that she wasn't bad looking either.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Miseria looked at Mariana when she entered the common room, all wet. She couldn't do anything but just smile at her. Then she turned herself back to the book, thinking about the quidditch. Yeah, they had lost the last match, but she didn't worry about that. They all had tryed hard, and that was most important.
And suddenly she turned her pale face again at Spike, and smiled at him as well. "Eh, I can see that I'm not the one who is going to be disturbing..." she said with a small joking voice. She usually was the quietest from the company. "And yeah, it's good to meet you, too, Spike."
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:06 am

Spike looked at Miseria as she talked to him, most of the time he wouldn't notice girls beauty because of him being with Zoe, but she had been missing now that he figured she just left. So he was moving one. When he looked at Miseria her could see the beauty in her. He smiled, then looked down at the floor. "What you reading Miseria?" He decided to ask her wondering if that was a good way to start off a conversation.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top