First Meetings.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meetings.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meetings....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meetings.... - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meetings....

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Miseria looked up at Spike, and then back at her book:"It's about potions," she said quietly. Then she pushed the book away, and looked back at her housemate. He seemed to be in a talking mood, so it was better to be quite active right now.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 pm

"Yes, Mariana, I do look forward to practise! Just because I can't keep track of time to save my life, doesn't mean I don't enjoy Quidditch practise!" Ben told Mariana, hoping Mariana would actually believe him. It was true, but she might not think so.

Ben assumed the older years would all start talking now, so turned back in his chair to try and do some homework so he didn't fail this year. He couldn't afford to fail, he really couldn't.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Marissa slipped into the common room, a little flustered. She just got out from a party, one of her favorite things to do was party. Marissa walked over to a couch and plopped onto it, not talking to anyone; she never really talked to the Hufflepuffs, in fact, she never really talked to anyone... no one ever wanted to talk to her.

Marissa got up and changed into her pajamas and came back down stairs and sat on the big couch. She took out her drawing pad and began to mindlessly scribble a picture of a random road. She pulled away and studied the picture, it looked sullen and abandoned. Marissa wasn't sure why she was feeling so down lately, she just was. She looked up and looked at the students who were talking and sighed, continuing to draw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

"I guess i'll just have to check that one Ben.Oh and poor you if you are late for the match!!" Mariana replied though she meant no harm.Her character was just sometimes too bossy though it was all for Quiditch since if she wouldn't boss her team around then who would?

Another girl entered the common room.There was a lot of new faces this year though she didn't mind making new friends.After all it's all she could actually do. "Hi stranger you must be new? I would be Mariana Diggory.. and what's your name?" she asked knowing she would interupt her in drawing though Mariana wasn't Mariana if she didn;t put her nose where it doesn;t belong. Who does it remind you of? she thought as she remembered Zoe for a second.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 am

Spike smiled at Miseria when she said the book was of potions. He wasn't smiling at the fact that it was of potions, he was smiling because he started a conversation with her. Before he could say anything a new girl came in and Marianna started talking with her. This let him off the hook for a second, so he could continue talking with Miseria. He looked back at Miseria. "Potions, huh? I'm not to good at potions are you?" Spike asked her wondering if she really was.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Miseria looked up at the others who entered the common room, and the ones who greeted them. Hufflepuff's. So friendly and loyal. Then she turned her sight back at Spike, and shrugged:"I don't know. I don't like to cooment my abilities," she explained. Her Low Ego didn't allow such stuff.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top