First Meetings
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meetings Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meetings

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meetings Empty First Meetings

Post by Mia Corner Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 pm

This day was just like all the other days, boring to the max, and filled with lots of other kids not feeling well. Mia was starting to wonder if she was going to catch whatever it was that everyone was getting. All Mia could think was, 'Man that would be horrible. I can't miss any classes, what if they say something that will be on a test and I fail because I wasn't in the class.' Mia was wearing her Gryffindor robes, some black sneakers, and a black bag on her shoulder, with her hair in a bun on top of her head. The dungeon hall was cold like always, and she had just come from a class where she knew just about all of the answers but still couldn't get the potion perfect. A typical day. Who knew what would happen next.

Last edited by Mia Corner on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

First Meetings Empty Re: First Meetings

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:28 pm

One day, one day was all that he asked for. One day without his brother. Was that so much to ask? All he wanted was a single day without his twin brother bugging him all the time about the stupidest things. One question ran through his head all the time. How did Lorcan ever get into Ravenclaw? He wasn't smart, he didn't study and he sure as hell wasn't clever. The only one that did anything like studying or being smart was him. Lysander Scamander. He was the one that got his mother's brains, not Lorcan.

All Lorcan cared about was looking good and getting girls. Something that didn't really intrest Lysander. Okay, so that was a lie, sue him. Lysander did care about getting a girl, but not the way his brother did. He wasn't going to make himself look stupid in front of them because he wanted one of them to date him. He wasn't stupid, but his brother sure was. Lorcan was always trying to be the hero in the smallest of situations and they always turned out bad for him. He was always made a fool of but he still did it. He waa just desperate.

The fourteen year old was walking out of his class as it ended, and once again he saw his brother trying to play the hero. He didn't know about what and he didn't care. So he turned around and walked away as fast as he could, before Lorcan dragged him into his stupid problem. In doing so, when he looked back, Lysander didn't notice that he was in a collision course with someone else and when he looked back around it was too late. He ran into the person and was thrown backwards, his books falling around him. He quickly got up and looked down at the person who he's just run into and he immediately blushed as he noticed that he'd ran into a girl. "Oh my god! I'm sorry! Are you alright?" he asked in a nervous voice. He felt his stomach begin to churn with the same feeling he usually got when he was around girls.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Out of nowhere Mia get hit with another kid. Mia hits the ground and her bag flies out of her hand and crashes to the ground. In the process of falling to the ground, Mia, cut her knee open. "Owch!" Mia says from the pain. Mia quickly gets up and grabs her bag. As soon as she opened it she could smell and awful smell coming from her bag. "Da** it. My stink spray potion broke. Now I'm going to have to make a new one." Mia said pulling a healing potion out and rubbing some on her knee. The cut healed quickly then disappeared. Finally Mia looked over at the person that had run into her. "Why weren't you watching were you where going? Or did you mean to run into me?" Mia asked him a little to sternly. Mia didn't usually mean to be mean, but when she lost a potion like that it made her mad.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 pm

"I... Um... I... No, I didn't..." Lysander stuttered as he tried to get a full sentence out. It was something that he doubted would happen, especially since she was a girl. He stopped talking, it rather sputtering, and closed his mouth for a long moment. He glanced back as he heard the sound of his brother's loud annoying voice and he sighed. It wasn't coming near him, yet, but now he had to worry about this girl instead of his brpther and he turned back around to face her. Panic was clear in his eyes, both from having to speak to this girl and from the fear of his brother coming at any moment.

"I.. I'm.. I didn't... I'm sorry.." he said, a little more successful this time, but still sounding like a complete idiot. "I didn't... I swear.. I didn't mean.." he trailed off as his gaze dropped to the ground. Nice going, Lysander. Now she'll probably think you're a moron for not being able to talk to her. he thought to himself. At this rate, the Ravenclaw began to wonder when, if ever, he would be able to talk to a girl normally, without the fear of fainting at any given moment. And he pretty much doubted he'd ever get a girlfriend or anything because of his shyness.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:19 am

Mia waited and listened as the boy stuttered and mumbled on about not meaning to hit her. It was like he was afraid of her. Was she really that mean to him? Did she scare him? Or was he afraid of something else and that was why he wasn't paying attention when he bumped into her to begin with. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bite your head off. I guess I just get so angry when I lost potions like that. But it's ok really. Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" Mia asked him as she offered her hand for him to use to get up off the floor. Mia didn't know what he was so afraid of, but if she could help him she would. Maybe she could even get to know him better. Things with her boyfriend weren't going the way she had hoped.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 am

"I'm... I'm sorry... I.. I'm just.. um.. not that.. good around... G-girls." he stuttered, as his gaze dropped to his legs. He felt his cheeks burn and his face turned a light shade of red, a pink-ish color. He was scared, but not because of her, no, well he might be a bit scared her, as he was with most girls. Most girls who judged him on first impressions but never really got to know him and now they just make fun of him and push him around and such.

He took the girl's hand cautiously and stood up. "No... I'm alright." he told her softly. He didn't feel any pain anywhere right now so he figured he was fine with no injuries anywhere. Although he could be easily mistaken, as he so often was about his injuries. After he stood up, Lysander looked down at the floor with a blank expression for a while. Then he lifted his head to look at the girl and he extended his hand to her. "I'm sorry. My name is Lysander Scamander." he said in a faint voice. "Nice to meet you..." he added softly.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 am

Was this boy being for real? Was he really this scared of being around girls? If so that made him odd, weak, and cute all at the same time. Mia could see her self liking this boy. But with him being this afraid of girls, who he ever go for her? Would the relationship be worth persuing? But now wasn't the time to think about that. When he took her hand to help stand up with, it felt odd, but good all at the same time. She hadn't held a boys hand in a while. So the spark that went through her hand felt good but surprising all at the same time. Mia dropped her hand quickly then looked down at the floor. So his name was Lysander Scamander. That sure was an odd name. "Nice to meet you Lysander Scamander. My name is Mia Corner." Mia said to him lifting her hand again to shack his for a formal introducing. "I'm glade to hear that your ok. So can you tell me why you weren't paying attention. If not I'll understand." Mia said to him kindly, she wanted him to feel comfortable around her. Comfortable enough to talk to her, but hopefully in time more than that.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:48 am

Lysander felt like an idiot now, a complete idiot. He'd just been stupid enough to admit to a girl that he was basically afraid of those of her gender. How much more pathetic can you get? He sighed softly and looked down at the floor. He remembered something his mother had once told him, or had told him multiple times. It was better to be honest than to live a lie that would eventually backfire on you. Then he remembered what Coral had told him. If he continued to live in the shadow of his brother, he would never be able to talk to girls normally or even get a girlfriend. Maybe she had been right after all. Maybe Lysander had been living in the shadow of his brother all this time and that way why he wouldn even get a sentence out normal when he spome to a girl.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mia." he said softly, being able to finish his sentence without stuttering. When she reached out to shake his hand, Lysander nearly retracted his hand of sheer fright. He didn't want to seem stupid again, so he brushed off his timidness and sighed so quietly, she probably hadn't even heard him. "Well, to be completely honest. I was running from my brother." he explained, lowering his hand to his side quickly. "You see, he was trying to act all tough for a few girls, as he usually does." Lysander rolled his eyes quickly. "And I knew that sooner or later he would start dragging me into his stupid stories and if he saw me it would be sooner than later." he finished as his voice dropped to a whisper.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 am

Mia smiled at Lysander as he shook her hand. He was acting more normal now. But still a little scared. Maybe Mia could change that for him. Then she found out that it was his brother that he was running from. "Oh, I see. Well you don't have to worry about that. Not anymore anyways. If he comes over here, all you have to do is say that you are busy talking with me and he should go away, and if he doesn't that we can go somewhere else where he isn't and continue talking if you like." Mia said to him hoping that this made him feel better. Mia wanted to see him smile, if only to see how cute he could look with a smile on. Mia smiled at him after saying this, and felt like she never wanted to stop smiling. Allen was completely out of her mind now. How easy that was.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 am

Lysander sighed again and nodded at Mia. He didn't think that would work out very well, but what she said made him smile a bit. Knowing that he was actually talking to a girl would make him bother Lysander even more. Lorcan was learning, though, that if he messed with Lysander he was raring for a fight. He might be the more athletic one of the two and the stronger one, but that didn't mean that Lysander didn't stand a chance against him. Besides he also knew all of Lorcan's weaknesses, so it would be easy to beat him

"That sounds good. I just can't stand being near my brother more than I have too." he said softly, his smile frowning a bit larger. There had only been one other girl that Lysander had actually interacted with more, and that girl was Rhys. She always made him laugh and smile, sometimes for no reason at all. He'd been wanting to see her and Alex and Sam, but they were nowhere to be found, and that had made him quite a bot sad. Still now he wasn't even thinking about them at all.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top