Weird first meetings....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Weird first meetings.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Weird first meetings....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird first meetings.... Empty Weird first meetings....

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:00 pm

It was dark, it was damp, and he had no idea what he was sitting in or how he came to be sitting in it. Either way he didn't care. All he cared about was that he was drunk. He liked being drunk, it made all the pain go away, atleast till the alcohol wore off. Then he would have to get more. But for now he was good and drunk, sitting in a dark, damp alley in downtown London after being thrown from a bar. He tried to stand up but only wobbled for a second and landed on his butt again. "Ugh." He growned, then layed his head back and closed his eyes. "At least the pain is gone, for now." Spike mumbled into the mid-day air. He could smell the garbage that was next to him and the rats that scurried by didn't even want to be near him. But all that went away when the memory of his dead ex-girlfriend came into his mind for the insert-number-hereith time. The pain came rushing back.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Weird first meetings.... Empty Re: Weird first meetings....

Post by Cassie D. Evans Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Cassie was so angry that she just couldn't stop tears from her eyes. Her mother made her upset, of course, she always does that. Actually, when she thought about that, Cassie couldn't remember when was the last time her mother made her smile or just told her something nice. She took a deep breath and stopped tears. Cassie was really good with holding her emotions inside of her. There will be time to fall apart.

She looked around and she had no idea where she was. After she ran from her house, she just didn't stop walking. Cassie was lost in the middle of London. She could imagine thiefs in the corner, black cats, death.. Okay, Cass, CALM DOWN. Right now. She sighed and opened her eyes. There was no one. No thiefs, no black cats... Nothing. She continued walking and only thing she could hear was beat of her heart. Then she fell over someone.

'CRAP!' she said, trying to stand up. Cassie was so scared, she could imagine murderer in front of her. Okay, I'm officially dead.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 pm

At least he thought that it was the memory that was causing him pain, but when he opened his eyes and looked around he saw a girl that had just tripped over him. He looked at her curiously, what was a young girl like her doing in a dark, damp, back alley way at this time of day? "Don't mind the me, Love, just a drunk in an alley way." Spike said laying his head back against the wall again. Her fear came rushing over his body for the first time. "What you so afraid of? I'm not going to hurt you." Spike said, lossing all his self control again. He lifted his head from the wall and looked back up at her. She looked like she could have been pushed over with a feather. "Someone trying to hurt you?" Spike asked her, wondering if it wasn't him that scared her.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie D. Evans Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 pm

'They always say they won't hurt me' Cassie carefully said. The boy in front of her looked very older than her, but he didn't look very.. dangerous. She could breathe again, but she was still holding her purse, just in case she will need something to hit him.
'Umm, no one's trying to hurt me, at least I hope so' she said, still keeping her eyes on him. He was.. Well, he didn't seem like he's in a good mood right now. When Cassie thought about that, he was probably drunk. 'Hey, are you okay?' she carefully asked him, wondering why the hell didn't she run as fast as she could from this stragner.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Spike slightly smiled to hear that no one was after her, in his condition he would never be able to fight of anyone, not even this little girl. So he laid his head back down on the wall and closed his eyes. "I'd be better with some more whiskey in me." Spike answered her, suddenly feeling the curiousness wash over him. So she was curious about him, why? "What you curious about me for? Never seen a drunk man before?" Spike asked her, more than likely sounding more angry then he ment to. He just hated to have to feel what others felt when he was trying to be numb. He opened his eyes and looked back up at her. He then realized she was clutching her bag to herself like she thought someone was going to take it. Maybe she had something worth something in it.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top