New meetings
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New meetings Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New meetings

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New meetings Empty New meetings

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Alice entered the common room letting out a big sigh of happiness. After a long day the only thing she wanted to do was sit and don't think about school.

She made her way to her room, change to some comfortable clothes and went to sit close to the fire thinking about nothing to serious. Alice spent a few minutes like that until she started to get bored.

" Wow sometimes "Relax" can be boring " she told to herself resting her head on the palm of her hand and started to do the weird noises she would always do when she was bored.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

New meetings Empty Re: New meetings

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Alice stopped doing the noises when she heard somebody talking. She saw the person with wide eyes "He was in here when I entered the room?" she thought a little surprise. When she realizes that he was reading she felt ashamed because she was really sure the main cause for him to stop was her noises.

"Yeah I'm fine" Alice told him with a smile " I normally do that when I get bored... which is often" she finish with a nervous laugh.

She look at him for a second before continue.

" I think I have seen you before somewhere" she said with a frowning " My name is Alice by the way" Alice told him offering her hand for him to shake.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Alice notice his weird change when she told him she have seen him before, this made her look at him with big curiosity and with a frown, the first thought that came to her mind was " Why is he so worry that is not the first time I have see him?"

"Nice to meet you too Jimmy" she told him smiling and watching Jimmy carefully

She decided to ignore her first thought and answer the question he just made her, Still confused by his sudden change.

"Um I think in a class or something" Alice told him shaking her head a little bit trying to remember. "I'm sorry, I don't wanna sound rude or weird ... although I know I'm a bit weird" she told him with a small laugh trying to make him more comfortable " But.. are you ok?" She told Jimmy with a bit of concern in her voice.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

"Let's see .. I take Charms, DADA, Potions and Herbology" Alice told him counting with her fingers every time she named a new class. " What about you? "

She couldn't help notice how shy Jimmy was, it looked like he didn't speak with a lot of people. Deciding follow her instincts of always being a friendly person she decided to sit next to him. Alice started to drag a chair close to him and then sit in there with her hands on her lap and her head fully resting in the back of the seat.

"I like your hat" Alice smiled looking at Jimmy's hat while touching it slightly just like he did a few moments ago. "So tell me do you have any family who have magic too? Or you are the only one?" This time when she did this question she was looking at him while resting her elbows on her legs and her head on the palm of her left hand, just waiting for his answer.

Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 pm

She couldn't help but smile when she saw him relaxing " Finally! Now you just need to make sure of don't say something stupid Alice" Alice thought making her smile even more big.

"You can call me just Alice" She told him, moving her hand in the air almost like telling him to relax " And actually I'm the only one in my family too" Alice told him while she started to get more comfortable in her seat again "You have no idea how scare my parents were at first when they find out, they thought I could be in danger"

In that moment Alice remembered the moment she was leaving her house to go to Hogwarts and her mother gave her a silver necklace that now she always wear. A sad smile came to her lips as she take the necklace on her hands.

"I'm sorry" she told Jimmy when she noticed of her sudden mood change " So now we have something in common... I bet you freak out when you discover magic" Alice smiled again, it was really weird when she wasn't smiling " I know I did"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top