New meetings - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New meetings - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New meetings

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New meetings - Page 3 Empty Re: New meetings

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm

"A lot of people think his name is a bit childish" She was actually surprise when he didn't made fun of the name.

"Ok, I'll wait here" She told him as she saw him going to his room.

Alice sit there in the common room waiting for Jimmy's return." Cats are allowed?" She told to herself. " Wow he must think I'm dumb now" Alice laugh of her mistake.

While she waited for him, she started to move her head to the rhythm of an old song she started to play on her head.

"I should ask him to play the guitar one of these days" Was Alice thought, until her eyes began to watch the now desert and dark common room.

"This just remind me why I hate the dark so much" She said taking a deep breath while resting her head on her hand and closing her eyes waiting for Jimmy.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:50 am

Alice immediately opened her eyes when she hear Jimmy speaking to her. " You know that's the second time you scare me " She tell him trying to recover her breath for the shock and laughing at the same time " Yeah I'm fine, it's just that I'm not a fan of the dark"

Suddenly she noticed the cat on Jimmy's lap. "So this is your cat!" Alice told him with a big smile and leaning in his direction to take a better view of his cat " She is really cute.. What's her name?"

She started to get her hand close to the cat, but when Alice was about to touch Jimmy's cat she stopped and looked at him "Can I touch her?" She said.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 am

"I like her name" Alice told Jimmy with a smile while she scratched behind Pasta's ears just like he did a few moments ago "I Have always love the eyes of the cats, they look at you with such an intensity .. Like if they know what you are thinking" She continued to pet pasta.

"Pasta is really quiet ... Almost like you" she add taking her eyes from Pasta and looking at his owner instead "I think it's true when people say that the pets are like their owners ... Now you can have an idea how crazy Furball is " Alice laugh until her eyes focus on the nearest clock and with wide eyes she noticed how late it really was "I'm so sorry for keeping you up so late Jimmy"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:34 am

"Yeah I'm gonna try and train him, so he don't make me look bad" She laugh "Me too, see you around"

Alice wait until he was out of the room and let out a huge yawn "Wow that was a huge one" She let a big smile and walk to her room, happy that now she knows a new person she can call friend.

(OOC: I agree with you, I think it has the perfect length now ! I enjoyed it too Very Happy )
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top