First Meetings - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meetings - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meetings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meetings

Post by Mia Corner Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 am

Mia smiled when he smiled a little bit. He was cute when he smiled. "I can understand that. I have a twin brother who can be a little over protective. But he is my brother and I love him. Sometimes I wish he would just get a clue." Mia said to him, trying to prove to him that they had something in common. Then Mia saw that talking about all this was bothering him, so she figured that they should probably go somewhere else. "Would you like to walk with me to the Great Hall?" Mia asked him, wondering if maybe they could sit down and get something to eat while they talked. Maybe he would relax then. Then she could get to know him better and maybe even flirt a little bit with him. Mia then started playing with her fingers happily, and looking shyly down at the ground.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

"Well that's just being overprotective. And I can understand why he would want to be like that." he said softly, looking at the floor again. "But my brother isn't like that. He just wants to make my life miserable, by any means nessesary." he added. "He's such a great brother." he added sarcastically, rolling his eyes again. Lorcan was always trying to make him look bad, in one way or another. He was never satisfied with anything Lysander did, ever. It was obvious that Lorcan was taking after their father, they both expected too much of him and they never cut him any slack. That's why Lysander always turned to his mother, Luna always knew how to make him feel better and he was always grateful to her for that.

Lorcan's voice didn't sound so far away anymore and Lysander knew that if he was spotted by his brother, it would be a never ending hell for him. That's why when Mia asked if he wanted to walk with her to the Great Hall, he hesitated at first and said, "Sure. I'd love to." rather quickly. Her question had been a bit sudden for him and he was caught off guard. But he said yes so quickly just to avid any interaction with his brother in which he would come out with a bad reputation, more than he already had.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Mia was slightly surprised to heard that Lysander's brother was that bad. 'What brother would do that to another brother?' Mia thought to herself as she listened to what Lysander had to say. Then he agreed to go with her to the Great Hall. Mia smiled then turned and started walking towards the Great Hall with Lysander. As Mia walked with Lysander towards the Great Hall, she started thinking about what it was that they should talk about. Mia figured that talking about family was not a good idea, so she figured that she would ask him what he does like so they can stay on a happy topic. Something that would relax him. "So....what's your favorite class in Hogwarts?" Mia asked him knowing that he probably likes Quiditch, but Mia can't stand boy who talk about nothing else but sports. More than anything Mia can't stand boys that like to talk about themselves and nothing else.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:07 am

As his brother's voice faded away, Lysander relaxed a bit. He must have turned to go somewhere else. Now he just hoped Lorcan wouldn't show up at the Great Hall out of no where. He sighed softly and looked at Mia when she asked him what his favorite class was. He thought about it for a moment before he answered her. "I guess my favorite class is Care of Magical Creatures." he said softly. "Not what you expected is it?" he asked shortly after answering her. Whenever that question was asked to him, the person asking always expected him to say Defense Against the Dark Arts or Charms or something. But they never expected that he would like Care of Magical Creatures.

He smiled at her a bit more naturally and continued to walk along side her. "What about you? What's your favorite class?" he asked her. Judging by how she had reacted when her potion broke after he had bumped into her, he guessed that her favorite class was Potions. It seemed to fit her, he thought. She did seem like the kind of person who liked that class, especially since she carried them around with her in her bag.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top