Magical Abillities - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abillities - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abillities

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abillities - Page 6 Empty Re: Magical Abillities

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:28 am

No offence intended btw
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:29 am

non taken
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:11 am

Name: Jonathan Hardcastle
Ability Desired: Telekinesis
How your character got this ability:

Jonathan tormented his parents with this ability at a very young age. Perhaps he gained this ability due to the strength of his childish wants. His parents first grew suspicious that he may be telekinetic when he was four years old. Jonathan suffered from a severe sweet tooth; the obsession was so strong that his parents had to put any sweets in the house on top of the refrigerator where it was beyond his reach. Though somehow they would always find the small child smiling broadly with chocolate all over his face and an empty wrapper crinkled beside him. After close watch, they saw that Jonathan didn't go to the candy but in fact the reverse - it came to him. Odd things like this only happened when the young boy really and truly wanted something so much that he couldn't stand it.

Once his parents decided that their child was indeed telekinetic they did more research on the subject. After a few years, when Jonathan was old enough to understand the concept, they began helping him train to do this with any object. Of course perfecting the skill took many years, hours and hours of practice. There were times which he had been so frustrated that he found himself close to tears. It was all rather trying but in the end it paid off greatly.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm

That would be an inherited abilitty..mind explaining how did you inherit it and from who?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:50 am

Hey I'm sorry I was gone for so long due to computer issues but could I please have my ability to talk to animals and any other one I had without rewriting the whole story? If that's not TOO much to ask... Smile
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:13 am

You still need to write your stuff Willow Razz Sorry, tis the rules xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:21 am

Can I type the same thing or do I have to make up a completely different story???
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:30 am

Same thing is fine

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:44 am

Okay thanks
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Name: Julian Parker
Ability Desired: Metamorphagus
How your character got this ability: Julian belongs to a very long line of metamorphaguses. The first ones there were emperors of Ancient Rome. There are many famous people in this metamorphagus line, including Jeanne d'Arc, Elizabeth I and George Washington *. The ability moved in "girl-boy-girl" system - from father to daughter and from mother to son. It has skipped generations for many times and long times, also right before Julian, who got it from his grand-grandmother. Julian is not the only metamorphagus in his family. His youngest brother, Jack, can also change his appearance at will.
The first signs of metamorphing appeared right when Julian was born. His hair and eyes changed color circa every minute. Later he learned the full control over it, only his eyes someetimes change their color without reason.

* probably you should ignore the names. I just made the thing longer and funnier.

Last edited by Julian Parker on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top