Magical Abillities - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abillities - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abillities

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abillities - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical Abillities

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 am

b]Name:[/b] Robert Lupin
Ability Desired:wandless magic, telekinesis
How your character got this ability: Robert learned wandless magic and telekenisis when he was a child. He was not very athletic, nor was he interested in being that way. He was extremely intelligent and was far more interested in reading and in learning. He nearly always had a book in his hands, or paper and a pen. He was alienated by the other kids and sometimes by his younger brother Remus, who was the popular kid because he was always ready for an adventure, always ready for fun--especially if it meant a prank or two.

Robert found himself often on the receiving end of those pranks and his anger and resentment and lonliness built steadily over the years. He found a book in his grandfather's library detailiing wandless magic and telekenisis and he took it and read it over and over and practiced the skills in the book until the book literally fell apart from Robert's heavy use. Robert used his skills to both defend himself and to prank the neighborhood kids--and especially Remus--back. He finds the skills very useful now in his work as a potionsmaster and a Master Healer.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 am

Richard, Bit more for Metamorphagus
Katherine, You cannot begin learning unless your a graduate so starting when she was little isn't acceptable sorry...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Richard is my account i'll edit it when i switch to him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 pm

b]Name:[/b] Belllatrix Lestrange
Ability Desired: All but the inherited abilities (to many to list)
How your character got this ability: she has been in this world 69 years, and is very evil and very cunning and intelligent. Most she learned from the Dark Lord, but she worked on some herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Actually for red ones you have to write at least 2 paragraphs.
For orange ones (if there is inherited one actually) you also have to write more and you CAN'T for sure have them all.Pick one red and one orange it's enough i think.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Ah, sorry!

Okay, Apparation she learned while at school, since they offered lessons there.

FOr wandless magic, she spent many hours practicing as a seventh year, and she could do a bit by the time she graduated. As she was accepted into the DE's area, she had to master it. She spent many hours studying, and those few years trying to learn stuff like that took many countless hours.

Eventually she mastered it, and the Dark Lord was very pleased with her. Some say that that was the reason she got into the inner circle, but she knows it's because she's a favorite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:24 pm

I editted my post (made Metamorphagus longer)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:31 pm

You don't need to write for apparation.
And very funny,but if you don;t know what means 2 paragraphs check one of the people that posted previously 2 paragraphs.That qualifies as half of the paragraph and a sentence to me! Very Happy

Adding Richard!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 pm

I don't wan't to argue, but I didn't intend it to be funny. I don't think anybody needs to know more, I explain everything there and nobody will ever look at it again, but I'll write more Smile.

FOr wandless magic, she spent many hours practicing as a seventh year, and she could do a bit by the time she graduated. As she was accepted into the DE's area, she had to master it. She spent many hours studying, and those few years trying to learn stuff like that took many countless hours. She wasn't at her best with that ability then.

Eventually she mastered it, and the Dark Lord was very pleased with her. Some say that that was the reason she got into the inner circle, but she knows it's because she's a favorite. She ended up teaching several more DE's by the request of the Dark Lord. She got better and better as she did so. Now, it just comes naturally, and the spells are as if she said it, they are so powerful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 am

I'm honestly not trying to be dense, but the note you left, Matt, about not being able to learn until one is a graduate didn't make sense to me. I would think that unless you had learned something prior to graduation, you wouldn't graduate. I edited anyway. I don't know if I solved the problem or not. I was just truly confused by your comment. If I didn't, please rephrase it so I can fix whateve the issue really is. Sorry! Honest!

K.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top