Magical Abillities - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abillities - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abillities

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abillities - Page 3 Empty Re: Magical Abillities

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 am

Matt Lestrange wrote:Sandra, can you tell me how you got Seer please.....plus a bit more info please
As for Emof/Wetly *Snicker*
*Evil Laugh*
You can choose between Wandless and Leglimens and not Metamorphamus or...vice versa

Seer: *Cracks knuckles*

Sandra's seer gift manifests itself in a very different way from most people. While other seers usually get flashes and glimpses of images in their mind, or instead say strange, cryptic things while in a creepy trance, Sandra draws.

Whenever she begins to tell the future, Sandra will rush to a paper and pencil (or anything that ca draw actually, while in the woods she used snow and urine...won't go into detail) in a trance. She has no control over her actions at this point, and while not able to use magic, will hit and shove people in order to get what she needs. She will then draw a specific scene in the near future (usually in a day or so, though there was instance where it happened a few seconds later) once she snaps out of this trance, Sandra is on her own in discovering what it depicts and what it means.

Sandra got her Seer ability, she thinks from her Great grandmother. After all, these kind f things tend to skip a generation. Or three. However, her family history gets a little sketchy when you go beyond her mother, so she's not really sure...rumors say she's actually descended from the mystical oracle of delphi, though Sandra doesn't believe a word of it. As far as she can tell, her family's gift has never manifested itself in her unique way, and she's at a loss to explain it.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 am

Accepted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Um, you accepted Alice's abilities too, but she still isn't in the list! The abilities were occlumency, leglimency and parseltongue.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Occlumency is common abilitty and it doesn;t need approving Alice.
Are you sure you posted for the other 2 since anless i am blind i can't find it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Salvatore Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Ability Desired: Leglimency and Wandless Magic
How your character got this ability:

On his many adventures to other countries, Ian was forced to Learn Leglimency and Wandless magic in order to do his odd jobs. A dark wizard in Africa had told Ian in order to do the one job he wanted he had to learn it, studying and practicing day and night, the lack of sleep made it even longer and harder to learn.

Leglimency wasn't as hard to learn as the Wandless magic for Ian, he perfected it after a year, but Ian Finally learned Wandless Magic after two long years. again the lack of sleep made it harder for him. After many battle wounds, broken bones, scars and hospital visits, he was determined to learn the ability. One day when he was practicing, he managed to curse someone, it excited him, made him even more determined to get perfect at Wandless Magic, the two years in Africa was the longest he had stayed in one spot, it was worth it, to learn the two abilities, and to earn the amount of money he did.

Ian found that learning Wandless magic from a book, and teaching yourself was the hardest thing you could do. He was forced to learn Non-Verbal Magic at Durmstrang, he took the abilities of the non-verbal magic in to mind to help him with the wandless, he managed after a year in a half to get every other charm, curse, or spell. After that, he found with more sleep he was able to function and to prefect his wandless magic even more.

Last edited by Ian Salvatore on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:19 pm

You need to write more for Wandless Magic.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Salvatore Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Okay Mari, let me know if I need more.

Edited
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Nah that's okay i'll add you and P.S.This is Mari (or at least my 3rd account!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Mariana, I wrote about it before the forum changed. So, it's not in this topic, this must be somewhere else, about... seventh page? I don't know exacly. But I wrote about this.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Ummm well i will go retrieve the data if i can.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top