C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 am

As soon as she said the word 'ahh' - Nathaniel quickly plopped the jellybeans into her mouth. "Good girl," he said in a babyish voice and ruffled her hair, softly. "How did you know," he asked, taken a back as she said his heart was racing against his chest; he heard that hers was beating at was but he paid no attention and continued to wander what she meant and continued to look away and filled up some lollie bags, glancing at her every few second.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:11 am

So..um are you going to the Yule Ball? Nikki asked, curiously. She was going, definetely..well maybe. She wasn't sure..yet. A guy like you probably already has a date, huh? Nikki said, a little bit sadly but happy for him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:19 am

"Yeah," nodded Nathan, looking at her. He was going but he wasn't sure he wanted to, nothing exciting happen at the ball; but if she went he'd come an instance, so he wasn't quite sure he wanted to go - not without her. "Actually. I don't have a date, i'm still looking for one," said Nathan, his heart raced again. "What about you?" he asked.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 am

Nikki was suprised to hear that he didn't have a date. Really? Nikki said, raising her eyebrow and pursing her lips. Well nobody wants to go out with a drop-out vampire and oh shoot! Nikki said, realizing she told him she was a vampire. Now she was waiting for the backing away, turning pale, afraid, running and screaming. Ugh, how stereotypical she thought. Guess you know my secret now. Nikki smiled and shrugged. Well, he knew a bit more about her, there was much to discover about this girl.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:43 am

"Really." Nathan repeated with a smile on his face, waiting as he watched her pursed her lips and nodded. His heart leaped as she mention that she was a vampire, his whole body froze for a few second. "I'm sorry did I hear you say your a vampire?" he tried to see if he had heard her right. It can't be right how could see have been a vampire, he'd be dead right now.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 am

Yes, I am a vampire. Nikki nodded. Please, don't be scared. Nikki said, with puppy like eyes. I won't hurt you. I promise that I could never hurt you. Nikki said. That's why I am not cold, I am a vampire with no heart and no heat. Nikki sighed, thinking oh well, guess no love between her and him now. But it was better to let the truth be out rather than locked in and hurt later.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:10 am

Yeah, I am a vampire - Nathan stood there and took his time to take it all in. A laughter escaped his lips when he saw the puppy dog eye on her face, it was so cute. "No, i'm not scared. Just shock." Nathan said. "Beside who can be scared to such a cutie as you are," he said - reading her expression he knew that she was scared, scared that he might run away. He understood how hard it must've been being a vampire. "Don't be scared. I think it sexy that your a vampire."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:14 am

Really? Nikki asked and smiled. That's great and thanks. Nikki said, then hugged him. I was worried that you'd run away or something. Nikki blushed. I should probably tell you that my sister is also a vampire. Nikki grinned, proudly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top