C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! Empty C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 am

Hogmeade Christmas Shopping almost every student, teacher and everybody else in Hogwart attended the event. Nathaniel of course participated, he loves Christmas shopping, he walked into the Honey Duke Sweetshop in his brownish woolen - hoodie jacket and black jeans. He walked around the shop trying to see what have been put up on stock. Then he went to pick up something but all of a sudden instead of touching the lollies he touched somebody elses hand - a girl hand. He began to look up to see who it was and smiled at her; she was beautiful. "Hello," he said.
Spoiler:
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! Empty Re: C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:16 am

Hello, Tyler. Nikki smiled at him, showing her pretty white pearly teeth, luckily no fang today. Nikki was in Hogsmeade, afterall it was the Christmas Hogsmeade Shopping trip anyways. She had to find many gifts for many different people, her sister, her sister's boyfriend, and Elv, and Abbey oh and Matt and Chris and her parents and Andrian and well the list goes on and on. Nikki blushed and looked away. It's been a while since someone's touched her hand. Doing some Christmas shopping? Nikki asked, knowing what the answer was anyways. I mean, come on what else would he be doing? Nikki's so silly sometimes..Today she had her hair up in a pony tail for a change and wore a white singlet top with a black heart and bones pattern along with grey jeans and short high heel boots with a big heart necklace.

My Outfit
Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!! Empty Re: C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S SHOPPING; whats fun!!!!

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 am

"Hello," Nathaniel said again, shyly, his heart racing against the top of his his chest. He never felt like this before - "first crush?" he thought to himself. Definetally, he was falling in love with her, madly in love; the touch of her hand was perfect, so soft and warm. Inside his eyes was a burning man crying out and begging for her to be his but he knew that she would never date him. "Yeah," grinned Nathaniel. He noticed how she wore nothing but summer clothes which included singlet and jeans; he frowned at her and pulled off his jacket to put around her. "Are you not cold?" he asked, curiously.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am

She was a vampire. She couldn't really tell from cold to cold anymore. Although she could feel cold to warm, and that's what she felt when he touched her hand. She wasn't going to lie but she wasn't going to tell him she was a vampire either, just yet anyway. Um, no, not really. Nikki shrugged and smiled. I guess I'm used to it. Nikki added. He was so sweet and kind to put a jacket on her, how nice of him, she's never met a guy like this one. Boy, he was a hottie. Doing anything for Christmas holidays? Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 am

Nathan raised his eyebrows as she said that she wasn't cold - "Um, no, not really," she said. "You'll get sick, my darling," he said the last word accidentally slipped out of his mouth, carelessly; luckily that word could be said as a friend as well not lover although he wanted her so badly. How could she not be so cold, it snowy the wind was blowing really hard at the moment; almost like an invisable needle cutting through his skin everyone was wearing jumpers and jackets. "Your an odd one," he thought to himself again. "I don't want to see a beautiful girl as you are get sick," he told her.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 am

Nikki smiled and blushed when he said 'darling'. Yes I am the most oddest person alive, I suspect. Nikki grinned, proudly. It's better to be different than the same as everyone else, they call it 'normal', and I hate it when they say that, no one is 'normal', everyone is pretty, smart and unique and that's special. Nikki told Nathaniel, smiling. Aw, that's so sweet, okay, next time I'll wear a jacket. Nikki promised him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 am

Nathan merely only chuckled as she said she the most oddest person alive. "No, not really. Your the most beautiful perosn alive," he said the last sentence accidentlaly slipped out again. "God! - what is wrong with you today," he slapped himself on top of his forehead. Then when he heard her say that it good to be different, he nodded in agreement and laughed. "That true," he said to her. "You can use this one today," Nathan smiled at her.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 am

Nikki smiled and chuckled lightly. Thanks for letting me use the jacket. Nikki thanked him. I'm glad you think so, that being different is good. Nikki smiled. And I think you're the most cutest, sweetest, kindest guy alive. Nikki whispered in his ear and grinned then blushed. She wanted to make him not feel stupid for saying what he said about her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 am

"No problem," smiled Nathaniel and wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her arms warmly then dropped it. He grabbed a bag and started pouring lollies into it; he picked one jelly bean from the tray and held it up in front of her. "Say 'aaaaaah' for me please," he grinned at her but at the same time he heard her whisper into his ears. His heart raced against his chest; he smiled and took a deep breath to try calm him down. "Thanks. But your more cute and sweeter then me."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:39 am

Nikki smiled and grinned. She opened her mouth whilst saying Aaaaaaah. Nikki then laughed. You're welcome. Nah, I'm just an average one in a million odd girl. Nikki told him. Your chest..it's beating fast..I feel like it's in my chest too, beating, a heart, it's been a while since I've had this connection..Ahem, I mean never mind! Nikki said, widening her eyes and calling herself stupid in her mind because she almost scared him away telling him she's a vampire.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top