Shopping
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping  Empty Shopping

Post by Victoria Bates Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:09 am

Clayton had needed to get somethings from diagon alley. as he walked throw the crowded street he was dazed. he couldn't stop thinking about Dylan and Delilah. he couldn't' believe that she had kept his son from him even after he ran out on her. she wasn't the kind of person who would do that. as he walked he bumped into a lady knocking her over. "oh sorry. are you okay?" he asked helping her back up and picking the things up that she had dropped.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Shopping  Empty Re: Shopping

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:41 am

casidy ahd been walking with her head down she'd been gien several days off and now was flat hunting her head in leflets and booklets as she walked into something hard she landed on the cobbled floor of the alley " ouch watch it whats the matter you blind " she said and stood back up s she stood up she saw aman in aq hat looking down at ehr at first she thought it was steven but on closer look saw it wasn't " not your fault i should have ben watching whr3 i was going and not looking at the panflets , im flat hunting " she said as she faced him , he wasn't bad looking but Cassidy ws a bit shy of men she didn't like it cme from what she had seen.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 am

posting as clayton.

"No, i should have been watching where i was going," clayton said looking down at the woman. she was kinda pretty but that didn't matter to him at the moment. all that he cared about was his son. "sounds fun." he said noticeing she looked at him funny at first. he wondered what she thought.the took of his hat and wiped his fore head with the sleave of his shirt and looking up at the sun before replaceing it on his head once again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:20 am

Cassidy watched him " it is hot you want to grab a drink or something least i can do for bumping into you like i did " she said motioning to the three broomsticks not far from them " its not much but its cozy" she added as she picked up her things , reatching out she took them from him " thought i knew every one around here , you new?" she asked s she walked over to it.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 am

First of all i don't let ladies buy me a drink," Clayton said, "and i bumped into you, your the one that fell down." he smiled down at her his country side so domanate in his face voice and stance. " yeah, i am. just got a job with the minestry." he said looking down at her. "moved from america came back across the big blue ocean." he looked over at the tree broom sticks then said, "how about i buy you a drink instead?" he asked.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Cassidy thought for amoment then spoke again" I don't ushually let strange men by me drinks maybe if you told me your name here I'll go first Cassidy mitchell" she said and held out her hand to him with a freindly smile " an Auror huh" she said and looked at him up and down something about him warned her off him yet part of her wanted company "so why were you here?" she asked as she rubbed her sore bottom from where she fell " I am so going to feel that tomorrow.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm

"I'm Clayton Stevens," Clayton said smileing down at the little lady and shaking her hand. "i was just walking around." he said though he tried to stay away from the topic that was on his mind. 'she thought she reconized me.' he thought. he hadn't seen many people around here that wore boots and a stetson running around and that made him wonder who she had mistaken him for. "if you don't mind my skin' but who did you think i was?" he asked a quizzical look on his face.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Cassidy loked at hima sshe moved to a booth " ow nobody a fellow worker goes by the name of steven walker " she said and chuckled " he weers a stedson too hes a typical texan " she said and waved to the bar man who with a pad walked over to them Cassidy looked at Clayton and waited " what you drinking?" she asked sitting back in the booth " I have to warn you I don't drink can't stand the stuff " she said ordering her self a large ice tea her top now slightly see threw with her sweat but she didn't care.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 am

"Oh yeah i meet him the other day." Clayton said starting to like cassidy more than he thought he would. "just a Irish coffee." he told the waiter person as he sat down opposite of Cassidy. "do you know Steven well?" Clayton asked wondering if steven had mentioned him to his little friend that Clayton could see him self spending a lot of time with if that moment he could see his son. he started to wonder how he could get closer to this girl and his son with out having to like or date her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Cassidy looked at him and nodded " I work with him , no Im not an Auror but we do work together " She smiled as the young waitress brought her drink she slowly turned the ice in it and looked at him the more she looked the more she thought he didn't look all that bad a bit rought around the edges but she could see past that. " so do you live around here?" she asked hoping he'd have a flat with a spare room she could stay in.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top