Shopping - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

"During the week," Clayton replied when she asked if he lived near by, "on the weekends i like to get away from the city if its possible." he liked to spend time ranching. "makes a magical trip to work easier." he said still hating to use magic when it wasn't necessary. he never understood why they had a floo network when people could just walk down to one of the other entrances to the ministry. and why appreciate when you could find another way there? "what about you?" he asked.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:39 am

cassidy smiled "yeah, Im not hot on the floo nor aperating but im being trained to do it with more confidence, I work on a ranch with Steven " she said sipping ehr cool ice tea while she watched him her eyes checking out his abs as he sat infront of her she wondered if she would be able to touch them some time as ehe craved to be held by some one. She took a deep breath and smiled pushing her thoughts to one side .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:16 am

"A ranch is a wonderful place, my friend grew up on one till her daddy lost everything and died in a car crash. atvfirst i thought it was the only job for me." clayton said drinking his Irish coffee (Coffee with wisky in it). he looked over cassidy as he felt her eyes on him. she was a sntual little thing and clay thought he could put close his hands around her waist. though he pushed those thoughts aside. he knew she worked with steven and had to know Delilah and Dylan though had obviously not been told about him. he was startin' to think that cassidy could be of use to him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 pm

cassidy sighed and drank her ice tea her body shivered and goose bumps she felt her cheeks blush at his watching her , but she did recognize Delilah's story and sighed her fingers moving up and down the glass she held as it dat on the table the condesation driping and runing down it as she moved provoctivly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:03 am

Clay chuckled as he watched her blush. "you look real pretty when you blush," he said smileing at her. he took another sip of his coffe and a though poped into his head "earier you said you were looking for a flat. well i have a few empty rooms one here in town and one out on the ranch. if youd like you could accuppe one of them. as long as you dont mind doing a little decoratein'. when i said empty i ment it dosen't even have a box in. nothing but dust." he waited for her reply silently.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 am

cassidy looked at him as he said she looked pretty when she blushed then went on to say he ahd some rooms empty "ow i don't mind hard work " she said softly " are they ehre in Hogsmead I'd like to be close for work you know" she said finishing her ice tea she placed it down and smiled at him she found him some what perplexing he was polite and freindly but yet something about him seemed wrong , she pushed it aside.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:40 am

"one of the is. the others are a fe miles out of town." he said smileing over at her/. he took it off his hat and set on his knee, "but you wouldm't have to do much just look in a few magasines and tell me what to order." he said winking at her. he had finished his coffee and looked down at the empty cup. he pushed it aside and placed his hands in each other and smiled at cassidy hopeing she would accept his offer.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 pm

cassidy thought about it more and decided she ahd no other option " ok sure " she said smiling a she finished her ice tea as she smiled at him " so what do you do when not on your missions as an Auror ?" she asked shifting in her seat her leg brushed his and she blushed crimson " sorry " she said her eyes sparkeling at the feeling.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 pm

" Go out to the ranch. they need me there when i can be. the Foreman can't do everything on his own you know.. they need some help and they need me to sign papers all the time." he shook his head chuckling when she blushed. "you really do look cute when your cheeks are all red like that." he turned his hat over in his hands watching her out of the corner of his eye. "Maybe i could take you out there some time." He added. "i could show you the horses and the cattle. you could even invite your friends over for dinner if you'd like." he said. thinking it would be the best idea to get closer to his son.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 am

smirked at him when he said she looked cute blushing no one had told her that before she nodded about the rantch " steven's the same on his , I'd love to see your ranch " she said wondering if it was big or about the same and steven's. The waitress brought over another glass of ice tea and smiled at them both Cassidy chuckled " i guess she thinks were a couple out enjoying a cool drink " she said looking up at him as she sighed " so when can i seethe room , i'd like to go once we're finished " she asked hoping he would agree.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top