Shopping - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping  - Page 3 Empty Re: Shopping

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 am

"yeah she mush," Clayton said, "and what ever you want little lady." he watched the waitress leaving out of the corner of his eye. he looked back at cassidy with his best star striking smile. "just as long as you don't mind me strumming on my guitar late at night some times. i tend to do that when i can't sleep. that or go out to the ranch and cheek up on my animals." he placed his hat back on his knee after dusting it off then then rested he elbow on his other knee.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Casidy looked up at him amd smiled " thats ok with me i love guitar music " she said smiling at him "im told im good with animals too so maybe i could help you around the ranch" she felt like things were looking up at last she could not take her eyes off his he was ruggedly hansom not like any man she had know even Angus was always clean shaven she wondered how it would feel against her skin.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

"wonderful," Clayton said smileing at her. he scratched his head and looked around. "i think a lot of people had the same idea as us," he said meaning the other people sitting around the pub. "anything i should worry about. No one sneaking in and setting off the alarm or anything?" he asked her kidding about the alarm it was just his way of asking if she had a boy friend with out being straightforward with it. his knee bounced up and down he wasn't' use to sitting for long periods of time unless he was asleep. he got restless easily.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Cassidy loked suprised at him " ow ..no, Im quite single, right now im focusing on my work" she said but smiled so only the corner of her lips rose as she drank her ice tea looking t him she was curiose as to why he would ask her that but thought it was just to do with the fact of her staying and she sighed still smirking at him. She pictured her self on hot days sititng out on the grass not worried about any one attacking but just on getting a tan.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top