A day of Shopping
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day of Shopping Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day of Shopping

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day of Shopping Empty A day of Shopping

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Christy had made her way through Diagon Alley her hands full of bags of things for Cristina and her little brother. She was growing tired and walked into a nearby cafe needing some lunch and something to drink.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

A day of Shopping Empty Re: A day of Shopping

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Sammy was having a long day with her friends. Shopping and looking around at things. But they all had to go home early, Sammy wasn't ready to go home, so she hung around Diagon Alley for the rest of the day. After a while she found herself thirsty, so she walked into a little cafe for a drink. She walked to the counter, ordered her drink, payed for it, then sat in the back.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Christy was sitting in the back of the cafe enjoying a piece of cake and some hot cocoa. She saw Sam walk in and smiled, "Sam!" she called to her smiling, "Come, sit with me." she said moving her bags from the chair across from her. "How have you been?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Sammy heard someone calling her name. She looked up to see Christabelle calling her name. She thought this was odd. The last she heard Christabelle was off on some find herself spree and was hardly talking to Varod. But that didn't mean that Sammy felt any different about her, so she decided to go along with this and sit with her, but carefully. Sammy got up taking her drink with her, sat at the table with Christabelle, but not before pulling her wand out and putting it on the table to show she was being carefull. She then waited for Christabelle to talk first.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Christabelle's wand had been put away, "What in the world are you doing putting that wand on the table?" she asked looking at her. "I thought Soph would have told you by now that I'm completely harmless." she said having seen Sophia long before anyone else in the world. She took a deep breath and sipped on the hot chocolate that she had bought. "I thought me and you could be friends."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Sophia had never said anything to her about Christabelle and her or anything like that. Sammy gave Christabelle an offended look when she heard her say they could be friends. "Excuse me?! How could we be friends after what you did to me? After what you did to Ne'os? Sophia never once said anything to me about you and her talking or anything." Sammy said moving her wand to her lap but not totally putting it away.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 pm

"What exactly did I do to you or Ne'os?" she asked looking at her confused. She hadn't exactly done anything to them other than get in a fight with Sam when she had turned Varod. "Feel free to ask her yourself. She forgave me at her party. I was at her beach house just the other day talking with her." She had always thought Sam would have been a forgiving person for some of the things that she had done but she had obviously guessed wrong.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:45 pm

"Me and Sophia might be bestfriends but if you don't remember we both have kids and don't have time for alot of things anymore. You tried to kill me and you tried to put Ne'Os in Azkaban. He never killed that Minister and you know it. You where the head of the CoL, wheather you want to admit it or not, you had our minister working for you out of the palm of your hand. And the way that you treated Varod was just horibble. Just because I turned him on accident doesn't mean that you could go and tell him to go a kill himself. Yes Varod tells me everything. Admit it you hate my kind." Sammy said to her with hate in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 pm

"It wasn't an accident and you know that. He asked you to." she said looking at her, "I never tried to get Ne'os thrown into Azkaban. That was something you didn't take pity on either. If he ended up in Azkaban it was his own fault. I was just used as the go between and the fact that one of his daggers was found on my father's body Sam. And the fact that his body had been completely drained of blood. What would you have thought?" she asked looking at her.

"As for being the head of the COL. You also know that was Nick. The fact that I lived in that house was because he and I were getting married. And for another note, how have I treated Varod horribly?" she asked looking at her. "My soul twin is dead. Deep down I know that. I have no one but my adopted daughter left and you want to tell me what a horrible person I am for taking care of her and making sure someone watched her while I tried to find my twin?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm

"Yes Varod did ask me to do it. But what I never told varod or anyone else for that matter was that I tried to not do it, but the lust for blood at that time was too overwhelming, so it was an accident. But whether it was an accident or not, doesn't give you the right to ask someone to kill themselves just because they became something you didn't like. One another note, if you suspected Ne'os of being the one who killed you father, then maybe it would have been a good idea to ask him instead of turning him in. I don't know if you know this but Ne'os lost that dagger a long time ago, and by who do you ask found it. Well it was Dae Diggory that found it. So the fact that that dagger was found on his body and that the blood was drained can only me one thing. Dae Diggory framed him and never thought twice about it. Fine you weren't the Head of the CoL but by and unsaid person that im not giving up. I was told that you made people do the unbreakable vow just enter that group. So in other words you made them either enter or die. So what do you say about that?" Sammy said to her knowing that this was all true.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top