A day of Shopping - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day of Shopping - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day of Shopping

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: A day of Shopping

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 pm

"Actually my mother found the dagger." she said looking at her. "Sam I'm trying to be civil and you won't have any of it. I guess you truly aren't the person I thought you were." she said sounding disappointed. "I never made anyone say an unbreakable vow except for my cousin matt who at the time had tried to kill me and he had wanted in on Nick's group. I couldn't have him around me with the threat of him going to kill me when he had already done it twice now could I? Sam I thought I was pregnant at the time! You should have known better than anyone what its like to protect your kids."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm

"No I don't mean who found it after the murder I mean who found it before the murder and after Ne'Os lost it. What I mean is that Ne'os lost the dagger years ago, then some how Dae found it, then killed your father, then drained his blood to frame Ne'os. See? Ok so I was wrong about you and the CoL, and yes I understand about protecting kids. But its a little hard to just stand around and watch people I love be hunted down by people who where looking up to you. So I just kind of figured. Sorry." Sammy said to her taking a moment to think this all through.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:27 pm

"I was so glad I wasn't pregnant." she said looking at her. "I was going to quit school if I was. Sam Ne'os attacked me with that dagger right after I found out about Nick leading the col when I was going to leave him." she said looking at her. "But I don't wanna talk about it. Though you have to promise not to hate me for leaving Varod."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm

"I'm not sure why he attacked you like that, I can only think of some reasons. But let us not dwell on that. I'm sorry for blaming you I just had to be absolutely sure. I kind of already knew that you and Varod where off. He told me that you bearly ever come around anymore. So I knew that you must have had a good reason for doing so. So what was this reason?" Sammy asked her being the nosy curious one that she was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 pm

"As far as I know Godric is dead." she replied looking at her. "And with him and my father gone my mother thought it would be best if I started seeing other people and I met someone I really care for. As much as I did for Nick. All Varod did was fight with me and its not a good enviroment for my daughter." she said looking at her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 pm

"I'm sorry about Godrick, and I'm glad that you found someone, but if you start on the subject of you and varod then I'm going to have to defend Varod. He is my friend after all. So tell me where it is that you have been this whole time?" Sammy asked her wanting despritely to change the subject.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 pm

"I wasn't starting on the subject you just asked what happened." she said looking at her, "I was looking for him. Everyone knows that he was my soul twin and we have a link that has somehow been broken. He's one of the few people that if they die I'm never the same again."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 pm

"I am very sorry about all that, and I do understand now. But if you want us to be friends than you are going to have to change the subject." Sammy said to her fighting the urge to stand up and walk away.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 am

"Wait you asked where I've been the whole time and you tell me to stop when I start to explain?" she asked looking at her confused, "That makes no sense to me." she said sratching her head looking truly perplexed. She really didn't know what Sam was thinking at this point and she was just making her more and more confused.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 am

"I'm sorry I didn't not mean to confuse you. I don't mind you talking about where you have been and what you have been doing, I only meant for you to not talk about Varod please. So what did you find out about Godrick?" Sammy asked her hoping she explained well enough.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top