An Introduction - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Introduction - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Introduction

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Introduction - Page 4 Empty Re: An Introduction

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

''I neither support him nor hate him. I just try to stay out of his way. I never liked the Ministry as an institution, but I doubt that that is important for my role in the school.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 pm

"True true.." Vincent said, starting to trust the man a bit more now. "Say Wilson, you wouldn't mind some changes in the school would you? I could give you the defense against the dark arts job, as well as make some changes you would like at Hogwarts. All I need is some help from you." he offered.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:58 pm

And the game is afoor, he thought. ''Help? What help do you need?'', Wilson asked, extremely satisfied with what he had achieved.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:03 pm

"Kingsley is as you know, one of the most accomplished wizards in the world - in fact, he is probably the best now that the Dark Lord is gone," Vincent said slowly. "However, he is as everyone else is, weak to a surprise attack. Kingsley will not leave Hogwarts easily, my aurors will have to take him out, however, he is far to powerful for them, that is why I need your help."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm

''What exactly do I need to do?'', asked Wilson with a smile on his face. This is getting better and better, Wilson thought.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm

"Well... At midnight, my aurors will break into his office. Obviously Shacklebolt will put up a fight. You will stay back until Shacklebolt defeats the aurors, remember that, it is important. Once he's done that, you will enter and use the disarming spell against him."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 pm

''Anything else?'', Wilson asked. This would definitely be goo and according to his plans.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:05 pm

"Don't kill him, thats important. Don't let him apparate away either. Other than that, nothing," Vincent replied.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am

''Fine with me. Is there anything else we need to discuss before that or shall we wrap this up?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm

"I have nothing more to say," Vincent replied hoarsely. He was growing tired, it was dark and he needed his rest. Vincent hated to sleep, it was a waste of time, and what was worse was that due to his rather weak physical condition he needed more sleep than most people. How convenient. "Well then Wilson, be prepared. Tommorow, at midnight."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top