An Introduction - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Introduction - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Introduction

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Introduction - Page 3 Empty Re: An Introduction

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:43 pm

''Yes, the detentions have been extremely... ineffective. I agree, we need to change things. What did you, yourself, have in mind in improving the detentions?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Now thinking better, Vincent wasn't about to give any more free information to Wilson before getting to know more about him. "Well, I don't have anything in mind yet, but something a bit harsher than lines for sure," Vincent replied.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm

''Harsher, definitely... but what... I mean, what other ways are there, chap?'', Wilson insisted with a rather innocent tone.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:00 am

"I don't have any ideas right now," Vincent replied with a shrug. "It is something we can discuss later, once I become headmaster. So, enough about me. WHat subject do you teach at Hogwarts Wilson?" Vincent asked.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 am

''Ah, Muggle Studies, the only available position, although I applied for the DADA and Potions teacher. They were, sadly, unavailable. But you know, you have to work with what you have. But, how are you planning on removing Kingsley? He is a brilliant wizard, you must know that.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:23 am

"you did you?" Vincent said, thinking. "And, how much do you want the Defense against the Dark arts job?" he asked, interested. "How I plan to remove Shacklebolt? That is my business Wilson, not yours. I am afraid that until I know how loyal you are to me, and how loyal you are to Shacklebolt, I will not say anything on the subject. My sources tell me that you have had many meetings with Shacklebolt, what were these about? How close are you two? How much does Shacklebolt trust you?" VIncent asked these questions because they could be usueful in showing how loyal Wilson was, and how useful a weapon he could be.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 am

''I have taught that subject for several years before coming here, a job and a subject I know by heart.'', Wilson replied. He then smiled. ''I have had meetings with him, but many people have had meetings with him. The meetings were about silly stuff, mostly about the bloody students who were avoiding classes, I wanted to make that better, but you know, he refused. We are as close as you and I right now. Regarding your trust towards me, it is rather clear. I wish only the best for the school and I think that my opinion is rather clear regarding Shacklebolt.'', Wilson replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 am

"I could, when I am headmaster, give the job to you Wilson - if you prove trustworthy that is," Vincent offered. "And you answered my questions, but not my main one, how much does Shacklebolt trust you? You said that your relationship isn't very close, but does he trust you?"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 pm

''Does he trust me? I think he does, although.. you should ask him that... but he is mistaken, isn't he?'', Wilson asked referring to his previous statements.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm

"Clearly," Vincent replied stiffly. If Wilson wasn't lying, he could be a useful weapon. "I will ask him. Now, another question. How do you feel about the current minister, Dae Diggory?"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top