An Introduction - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Introduction - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Introduction

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Wilson looked at Majere. He had to change his tone a little. ''Well... yes... Shacklebolt is getting old and all of the attacks, I am sure he could have done something more. And of course, the Minister is only wishing the best for the students, I am certain of that.'', Wilson lied again. One could not tell if he was not telling the truth, his expression was so cold. If one wanted to penetrate his mind, he would notice that he was telling the truth, he was good at Occlumency. ''Do not take this the wrong way, I do not know much about you... why did he pick you? Why not come himself?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Vincent raised his eyebrows slightly, what was this guy doing? Vincent was quite sure that James was loyal to Shacklebolt, or why would he be here? And why would Kingsley hire him if that was the case? Kingsley chose his staff well. Still, he decided to play along. "Because, he is the minister, and he would prefer to do less troublesome jobs than managing Hogwarts," Vincent replied curtly. "And I too, have Hogwarts best intentions at heart. This is after all, the place where I learned everything. Without Hogwarts I would not be where I am now." Which wasn't really that true, Hogwarts hadn't helped him, he had done everything himself.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:38 pm

(I can't believe how I have missed this... sorry)

Wilson nodded. This was interesting. ''No, chap, I am not doubting your best interests here... do not think like that. Sorry, which house have you been sorted into when you were here?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Vincent frowned, what was this small talk about now? He was beginning to get a higher opinion of this guy, he wasn't revealing anything or being too open. "Ravenclaw," Vincent replied after a slight cough.

--------------------
eh, np
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:50 pm

''Yes, that is what I have thought. Someone that skilled and that noble must have come from Ravenclaw. And... although it is not hard to achieve that, what do you plan on improving after Shacklebolt gets taken away?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Vincent narrowed his eyes, what was these compliments? Something was up here, and he would find out what. Was Shacklebolt trying to make his teachers befriend him? Ha! "Well, security first of all.." Vincent said with a scowl. "We need to stop the kidnappings..."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:12 pm

''Ah well, of course... that comes first, but that is reasonable to accept. But inside the school... it has gone from bad to worse since Shacklebolt came'', Wilson asked again.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:15 pm

"Yes..." Vincent said with a glare. "Also, the teaching standards of Hogwarts school are going low, more students are skipping and failing then ever before, I plan to stop that as well." Surely, as a professor, he would like that?
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:24 am

''Well, that would be most pleasing, dear chap, but how are you planning on improving that standard? Shacklebolt has managed to fail in every aspect in that subject.'', Wilson added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:30 pm

"By enforcing the rules. If a student skips, he or she goes to detention. And the detentions will have to get better. Currently, Shacklebolt gives students lines. Thats not good enough, students won't learn that way, they won't be scared of causing trouble again," Vincent said. Only after he said his plans did he remember he shouldn't have told that to wilson. damn.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top