An Introduction
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Introduction Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Introduction

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Introduction Empty An Introduction

Post by James William Wilson Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Wilson went through the main gate and saw the Aurors. Although he did not know who Majere was, he arranged a meeting with him. He stopped one of the Aurors to ask them who Majere was. When the Auror showed him who Majere was, he approached him. ''Good afternoon, Mr. Majere, I am professor James Wilson and would like to have a discussion with you, a proper introduction, so to say.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

An Introduction Empty Re: An Introduction

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Vincent usually just stood at the Hogwarts gates, not talking or doing anything. The only thing he did other than stand and stare ahead was drink, eat, or go to to the washroom. You might think it was a boring life, it was sort of, but Vincent knew that he would be rewarded after all this was over. The minister of course, had no idea what he was planning, but despite his idiocy, the minister was quite useful. A man in power could always be usueful, right now for example, the minister was planning to make Vincent the next headmaster for Hogwarts once that darn Shacklebolt was dead, or in Azkaban, though Vincent would probably prefer him dead. Why the minister had chosen him, Vincent didn`t know, but he had proven to be a loyal auror after all. At least, thats what the minister thought of him, truly, he wasn`t loyal to anyone, but was just seeking to become more powerful. The promotion to a headmaster was just a step up.

Today however, would probably not be as boring as usual, he heard someone talk to him, adressing him as Mr.Majere. Vincent turned around to see who it was who was disturbing him. He was pleasantly surprised, a Hogwarts teacher, and, as far as he knew, a member of the order. He wasn`t entirely sure of the fool`s name, but he doubted that it mattered. What he was more surprised on was that he had approached him and talked so confidently, few could do that to him. What with his eyes, which had been strangely disfigured, and other odd appearances, he wasn't someone you would approach easily. His disfigured appearance had been a result of an expiriment gone extremely wrong from his youth. It had stole Vincent's physical strength as well, and he had a permanent cough and limp. Still, despite all that, he was now an auror, due to his magical ability.

He had heard of James Wilson from Diggory a while ago. This man had been one of the people the minister had warned about at Hogwarts along with Shacklebolt and a few other teachers and students. Well, it would be good to get to know a little bit about this guy. "Good Afternoon, professor Wilson," Vincent replied, in his hoarse, low whispery voice. "I have heard of you before, its a pleasure to meet you. What would you like to discuss about?" Surely, there wasn't an attack or something going on, because even if it was, why would Wilson come to him? Obviously, neither the headmaster or any professor in the castle trusted the aurors.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 pm

''Well, dear Vincent, I have come to know more about our head Auror here, the one that runs our defense, so I ask... what can you tell me?'', Wilson asked looking at Vincent.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Vincent glared at Wilson, this was the kind of guy he disliked, a kind of guy who acted like every stranger was his friend. "Yes, I run your defense, I trust I am doing an adequate job?" he said, hoping he wasn't here to critisize the way he ran things. "What can I tell you? About what I do? Well this is an important job, so I have 4 aurors to defend this area. One, Jack Blackheart, keeps a look out for any Death eaters coming from the forest. The other two and I keep a look out here, to prevent anyone from coming from here."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 am

''I do not care what you do here... as long as I do not see any unwilling persons in the school, you are fine by m book. I am interested in you, old chap... what about you... you seem to have had a tragedy in life...'', Wilson said acting friendly
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 am

"Are you referring to my infirmity?" Vincent asked with a raised eyebrow. What a blunt comment to ask. Was he trying to gain information from him or something? "Why exactly do you want to know?" he asked curiously. "My father was a famous alchemist, one of his expiriments went badly wrong when I was 9 years old. What I am now, is a result of that."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 am

''Oh, sad, dear chap, sad. Why I ask? Just to know you better, that is all, a friendly conversation. You can impose any question on me. But, how did you end as a chief Auror with your condition?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:32 am

"Because I never was distracted by foolish stuff during my school years. I never did anything, but practice magic. See, I may have lost everything in that experiment, but I did not lose my magic, and from my magic I have become ambitious and achieved the rank I have now,"Vincent explained curtly. "Anyways, despite my physical condition, I am quite adept at dueling, hence, why I am an auror. The aciident also did not take my inteligence, in fact, it probably enhanced it, in an indirect way. My studies at Hogwarts allowed me to increase my intelligence, and that is why I am a high ranking ministry official, and will also soon be headmaster as you have, undoubtly heard."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 pm

''The Headmaster? Chap, no I did not know that...'', Wilson lied. He pretended to be amazed and started walking nervously. ''Wait dear chap, but Kingsley is fine and he is not planning on resigning. How do you come in?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Vincent glared, he had assumed that that was the reason the fool was here. Perhaps he was wrong, or perhaps the fool was lying. Either way, it didn't matter to him. "Of course he is not planning of retiring yet, but even you must of realized that he is losing his grip hmm? Old age perhaps. But there is no question about it, he has gone slightly senile. And he isn't doing a good job at Hogwarts either, the recent kidnappings I'm afraid lost him many supporters. And since the minister has Hogwarts best intentions in mind, he doesn't want to see it in the state that it is right now."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top