Introduction
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Introduction Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey guys
First thing i want to do is congratulate you, if you can see this, you know that you're one of the more valued, or recognisably sensible members on this site, and it's been decided you should have a say in how this site goes.

So, maybe i should tell you what you're meant to do in this forum? Maybe that's a good idea.

Basically, in this forum i want you to be brutally honest on how you think the site is going, what improvements could be made, and how we can make the site... better

To do this, i need you to post your suggestions in an in depth manner, in either the 'Suggestions' topic, or you can make a topic with a header similiar to this one: "Jess Potter's Suggestions"
Clearly, don't use that name, but you get the point, if it's a big long list, the latter option would be better, but general big ones should go into the suggestions topic.

The suggestions can range from things like font colours, to plots, so please voice anything you have to say, which is the point of this forum. Once we have your suggestions, there may be votes, we'll discuss the suggestions, come to an agreement, and act upon said agreement.

Please, feel free to tell the admins a big fat no, this is a member ruled forum really, we want YOUR suggestions, not so much ours.

Now, with this job comes certain resposibilities. (Rules)

1. Your alts can't see this forum for a reason, this is particularly aimed at the admins

2. No one can know about this, other than the people in this group, i don't think anyone would mind, but the less people who know the better, saves the hassle of having to tell people they can't join because... to be honest we don't want them too.

3. It would be advisable that you check this forum every time you log on, so as to keep up to date with the goings on, and to have a say, there will be deadlines on certain topics, you miss it, you miss it, that's your own fault

4. Be sensible, i don't want to see stupid suggestions here, and if you're a part of this group, then i expect you know what a stupid suggestion is, and i wont explain it

So yeah, i'm sure you get the gist of it, if you're unsure about what i want you to do, please PM me, and i'll address your concerns ASAP

Hope you enjoy the improvements that come from this forum!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top