As The Bell Tolls!! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As The Bell Tolls!! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As The Bell Tolls!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As The Bell Tolls!! - Page 3 Empty Re: As The Bell Tolls!!

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Matt threw the sword into the tree and all the knifes next to his jacket. He cracked his own knuckles. He took a few practice punches and a kick. Well I suppose fighting my cousin is about to pay off. He laughed. He was in great physical shape. He would be probably as equal as Godric here if not better.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Christabelle laughed at her cousin, "Completely muggle." she replied looking between the two of them. First one to pass out or have blood drawn loses. You two have to fight completely defenseless as if your lives depended on it. However there is to be no killing of the other is that understood?" she said as she moved from between the both of them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 am

Matt whined when she said no killing. Ah c'mon! He joked. No Killing!? he laughed. Completely muggle was an odd way to put it but what was he to complain. He positioned himself in a stance ready for the fight.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:31 am

Godric smiled darkly. His stance light and free. So my twelve years are going to pay off in the long aye? he asked his cousin. She had seen him take down men twice his own size. Well 'Bob' hope you don't expect me to relese you from this life even though you seem eager for it. he knew he wasn't going to lose, it was just that simple. He looked at Christy with a bemused look on his face. His eyes seeming to say First blood, realy?
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 pm

12 years? Wow almost as good as my 14! he laughed. Oh yeah I'm not as thick as you'd think. He said nodding. So anyway can you just give us the okay so I can start beating the crap out of your cousin!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top