Ring a bell
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ring a bell Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ring a bell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ring a bell Empty Ring a bell

Post by Quincy Roseberry Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:46 pm

It was one of those days when Quincy just wanted to disappear for awhile. And the best place for hiding from the world was The Leaky Cauldron. What he forgot was that it was almost time for school so the place was full when he came in. He even recognized few people with whom he chatted a little after which he gazed around, looking for a table. But at the end he came to the bar and sat on one of the bar stools, landing his elbows on the bar panel.

Quincy needed some coffee. He didn't sleep well in past few days and tiredness started showing up on his face. Actually, he needed to sleep, he needed to take a long, good nap. For the moment he thought about renting a room but realised it probably wasn't the best idea. He looked at the bartender, it was a girl and she looked familiar. However, he couldn't see her face so he wasn't sure. But then she turned to take his order and Quincy choked. He cleared his throat and started laughing softly. "It can't be! I didn't think I'll see you around Yvette."
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Ring a bell Empty Re: Ring a bell

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Yvette had been working for three hours today and felt like someone put all the bad tempered people in her area. She couldn't wait for them to leave so she could have the nice ones back. She was wearing a pair of black pants and a nice maroon top that fluttered every time she moved. She had been counting on having a good day but that obviously wasn't happening. She knew why everyone was so badly tempered today though. The Hogwarts students were headed back to school soon and everyone was in Diagon Alley buying school supplies.

She finished putting the cash from the last customer away when she turned to take the next person's order. Her eyes got wide when she saw who it was sitting there at the bar.

"Hey Quincy! Yeah I didn't think I'd see you around either. How have you been?" She asked knowing that it was only fitting that she would see kids she knew at Hogwarts here. She already seen three of the kids that hung around her when she was in school. They squealed and hugged her talking about their summer excitedly. She shook away the memories of that this morning and focused on Quincy. "You ready for your last year at Hogwarts?"
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:23 pm

"I had a year of my life and know I'm about to go back to hell. Basically, I'm still discovering all of this. It's been a year but it is still so strange and new to me, especially that few days after the full moon. So yeah.." But as strange it was, he couldn't lie to himself - he kinda loved it. As much as he was afraid of turning (and he was afraid of it because he couldn't help himself but to wonder that he may hurt someone), running through the woods and howling in the moonlight were his life now. And he loved it as much as he loved quidditch. It was relaxing, it was beautiful. 

"I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure I'm ready to go back. Think I won't be able to fit in, you know. We all lost some people last year..." he stopped for a second, realising he never actually spoke about that day. "...and I feel guilty that I actually enjoy being one of those who are responsible for that day. And the worst thing is that I know that many of them won't be looking at me in the same way. And then there is Milena. I heard she's going crazy so I think I'm gonna stay out of her way for a while." Especially since they never broke up, he just disappeared without saying goodbye. 

He was watching her for a minute with bright smile on his face. "Seems like you had a great year as well, you look beautiful." Now, it was well known that Quincy was flirty, romantic and...well, it was known that he loved girls. But as always, he meant what he said. "So what's up with you? How does it feel, being grown up?"
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:04 pm

"It can't be that awful can it?" Yvette said concern practically written on her face. "If you want I can see what I can find out for you. To help you fill in anything you don't already know." She knew that most people didn't like having help but Yvette couldn't help herself.

"Just be the same as you always have been. That's all you can do, don't stop being you because of someone else." She said putting a hand on his lower arm for a moment. "Not everyone is the same. I'm not gonna look at you differently because you grow fur and howl at the moon. Everything will work out in the end I promise Quincy." She gave his arm a reassuring squeeze before letting go.

"It's been rough but I'm doing as good as can be expected." She said the blushed slightly when he said she looked beautiful. "It's good I moved out of my parents house and live on my own now. Oh being a grown up is...well not all that's we've been lead to believe. Yeah there is some freedom in being one but sometimes it's just not even worth the hassle."
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum