A bell, a book and candle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A bell, a book and candle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A bell, a book and candle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bell, a book and candle Empty A bell, a book and candle

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Godric knew where the Confederacy was headquartered at. It was part of being friends with Nick and Christy's cousin. Plus he was in the know because he was in the process of becoming an Innercircle member. He wasn't sure how to prove himself but that was all right. As he stood out side the HQ he watched the night. He wasn't sure what all evils were around this place. This town wasn't what he would want Nick and Christy to command from but oh well. He was on the roof, a silver dagger at his side and a silver sword at his hip, and wand in hand. He knew fighting, spell casting, and could fly. That pretty much covered the land and sky. He kept watch with diligence. He didn't think Christy or Nick even knew he was out there.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

A bell, a book and candle Empty Re: A bell, a book and candle

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Christabelle had walked outside sensing someone was there to see her cousin. "I was wondering when you'd show up." she said as she grabbed him and pulled him inside. "I'll go find Nick." she said telling him with her eyes to stay where he was. "I'll only be a moment." she walked back to Nick's room, "My cousin wishes to speak with you about being in the confederacy." she said calmly, "He's just in the enterance."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Nicholas’s dreary eyes opened as he heard Christabelle burst into his room, he wondered what it was that was so important and he sat up from his lying position on the bed as she spoke. So Godric was here was he? Interesting. The two had patched up their differences after the duel with the hooded man so Nicholas was more than willing to head downstairs and greet him. Christabelle had told him of her cousin’s eagerness to establish himself, a fire which Nicholas hoped burned in all his members hearts. Smiling at Christabelle he rose then spoke “Well then I guess like a proper host I should go greet him. Though you could have invited him in, no?” Godric was after all her cousin. The wand which had been lying on the black bedside table remained there as Nicholas swept out of the room. He had ceased to really need a wand nowadays, and although a focus made your spells more powerful, he felt the cold silver blade in your hand made up for that small price. Walking slowly he descended the wooden staircase and swaggered through the candlelit hall, opening the front door at the end of it. Godric seemed to have come equipped for a war of some sort, a fact that made Nicholas smile a little. Exiting the house he descended the porch steps and greeted his guest proper and in Parsel “Good too see you again, Christabelle dearest tells me that you haven’t come on a social call. Let us step inside as we conduct our conversation, we can have a drink and relax after all we are all friends now hmm? Even though it seems like you are equipped to do battle I am sure that you shant be spilling any blood today. Its too early in the day for killing…..”

Nicholas wore plain black robes over a white shirt and black trousers. Today was not an official meeting day so the silver robes remained hung in the cupboard. Like Godric he too sported a silver sword at his waist. Odd he had taken to carrying it everywhere, even sleeping with it sheathed at his side. Nicholas smiled and motioned with his hand for Godric to enter the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 pm

"He is inside the house Nick." she said looking at him, "And I know how you've been lately you tend to keep to yourself." she said knowing it had been true. He had kept to himself more than he used to. In fact she had been the only person he had seen in the last few days other than school.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:19 am

Godric looked at Nick in a manner that would befit the oldest of friends. In parsle himself he replyed, No time is to early to kill the mutts. The leeches either for all I care. By the way, he said as a white snake slithered out of his pack and shot up unto a chair curling up as if he owned the place, I don't think this place is secure enough. You need to have traps set up, guard spells posted, I have already gotten on the roof before Christy even knew I was here. He wanted them as safe as possible, both of them. Switching to his thickly accented english, he spoke more. "And as for why I'm here. You already know I want in. But I want to be the one to have your back. Just like the fight with 'Bob'. I told you then I would be there when you need me." He looked around and shook his head slightly pulling out a heart from his robes. "Looks like you need me now. I killed the beast on my way here not even a mile away." His face was serious and dark. "I know you are looking for members. I'm here to join. But rest assured I will protect both of you with my life, whether you want it or not."
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am

"You brought Gift!" Christabelle said happily as she pulled out a mouse and fed him. She didn't care what her cousin had to say about it, he constantly over-fed the snake. She picked the snake up and let him wrap himself around her arm a little. She had missed the snake a great deal it being one of the only snakes she had ever been around in her life other than her cousin's first snake. She had loved snakes since she was little even though she never could speak to them like her cousin or Nick. She had always gotten her cousin to speak to them for her when the need arose. She looked between the two boys as they spoke. “By the way Nick I don’t think you’ve ever met Godric’s snake Gift.” she said remembering to introduce the snake.

“You know on that note about the security on the house,” She said thoughtfully, “You know it might be a smart idea to put it under the Fidelius Charm.” she said looking at them, “That way only the secret keeper will know where it is and all that lovely mess.” She had been thinking about approaching the idea but hadn’t gotten the nerve until her cousin had mentioned something, “By the way Godric, It would have been rather pointless for you to have been invited here by me and not have been able to find the place or get on the grounds would it?” she asked looking at him. She had made a point. She had brought him here to speak with Nick about being the Confederacy’s champion, really just a fancier name for Nicholas’ body guard. But then again wasn’t that what Nick was to Christy also? She wondered how Nick would be to fancying the idea of Godric being his champion.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Nicholas smiled as Godric produced the Egyptian Asp named Gift. It was a beautiful animal and he would have very much liked to have had a chat with him, but it seemed Christabelle was much faster than Nicholas when it came to grapping things, and much better prepared to win over an animal. He smiled a little as he looked at her, speaking softly “Do you always carry dead mice in your pocket dear?” His eyes remained fixed on the creature as it wrapped itself around Christabelle’s arm in a loving manner, it was lovely too watch. He replied calmly when she spoke “No I don’t believe I ever did, though now that I have, I assure you the pleasure is all mine.” The last part he spoke in Parsel as he gave a small nod in Gift’s direction.

Nicholas liked the idea’s of better protection, the house was too exposed for his liking currently, but steps were going to be put in place. The Fidelius Charm Nicholas had actually already considered, he had just not managed to get around to it yet. The mention of traps and what now, Nicholas was not sure about. Traps were always a sure sign that there was something secret nearby. Who would be the secret keeper though? Perhaps that was something for consideration now. It was around this time Godric made his true intentions known, though Nicholas had known this was what he wanted to talk about. It was also something he had been eager to discuss, they needed loyal, ruthless members to carry out their bidding. Nicholas could not think of anyone more loyal than he who sat before him today, Christabelle not included of course. He nodded to himself as Godric offered him his wand. The champion of the Confederacy had always been one of the positions at the forefront of his mind. Though not the greatest rank within the inner circle it was the one closest to Nick, as close as the one held by Christabelle. He would effectively be putting his life in this persons hands, again, who better than his dearest cousin in law. Nicholas had seen Godric fight and although the cruciatus curse had gotten the better of him that night he had taken it like a man and they had prevailed anyways. The need for protection was only further enforced as Godric presented him with the heart of a vampire. A rouge no doubt, who had followed the rumours and meant to do away with Nicholas before he had the chance to purge his kind. Flicking his wrist slightly he cast a wandless, non verbal levitating charm on the heart, bringing it closer too him. Congregated blood still upon its surface, Nicholas offered Godric a nod of his head as a thank you before speaking in that soft, velvet tone of his “You have done well, even before I have welcomed you into our fold. Obviously, rumours spread fast, clearly a tearaway looking for some glory. Today it is one, tomorrow it could be one hundred. Christabelle and I will perform the complex fidelius charm tonight. While we are doing that why don’t you move your belongings into one of the upstairs bedrooms? I would put my life in your hands Godric any day, not just because you are Christabelle’s cousin but because after the battle with the hooded man we both swore to protect each other. I am confident you will honour your words, you already look the part.” Nicholas added with a small smile.

It would be good for Christabelle to have those she cared about around her. It could get awfully dull around the house at times, especially when he locked himself away for hours on end studying large tomes. Turning to her he smiled “I’m sure you would love for your cousin to join wouldn’t you love?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:14 am

Christabelle looked at Nick and almost stuck out her tongue like a child. “For your information the mouse was alive.” she stated looking at him, “And secondly I knew they were coming was the only reason I had it in my pocket.” she said looking at him knowing he was only teasing her. “I grabbed it before I went into the room to get you liebe.” She listened to them speak as she petted Gift. She had heard the part about performing the fidelius charm. A charm that she herself had never even attempted having never had the need to do so. She knew it needed a secret keeper but who would Nick choose. “Nicholas who is to be our secret keeper?” she asked looking at him, knowing as well as she was with charms that he would obviously want her to cast the charm over the house. “We do need one before we even attempt to perform the charm otherwise the house will be lost to us all.” She knew she was making valid points. She hadn’t even heard of a lot of things under the fidelius charm but she knew there had to be more than just a handful of them.

Christy smiled, so Nick did want Godric to join. She was happy for that. “Of course I would.” she said smiling, “It would only be right that I had some family other than you around wouldn’t it?”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 am

Godric smiled faintly as she introduced Gift. For once she remembered the poor snake's attitude about being left out of the conversation. As Nick talked directly to Gift he nodded his head in return. Finaly some one that can speak my language with out Godric around. Now things should get more interesting. gift said. Godric just looked at the snake as if he had his heart broken, then smiled devilishly. He looked back to Nick, "I'm wondering if it has to be a human? Gift would make the perfect secret keeper. One, no one would think of the snake of a member, two, even if they did, they would have to speak parsletounge." It was an amusing thought. One he didn't know weather or not it would work, but amusing non the less. "I will bring my things as time permits. I have already put up several warning charms that will alert us to ... undesirable company should they come near. I also took the liberty of setting up a few nasty surprises for them such as an illusion charm that if they get near the house well, lets just say there greatest fears will seem to come true." Godric knew what he was doing when it came to dark spells and defending against them as well.

"As for the beast, it was solo as far as Gift and I could determine. I scouted the area for an hour after I had made the kill. The body is in the bed of a Muggle no closer then three miles from here so no one would suspect you two." He had been thorough in his killing. That was for sure. No trace of blood was on his body or his blade.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Christabelle looked between them, now would be the perfect time to tell them about Abbey having heard. "Nick I do believe our reputation already precedes us greatly." she said looking at him as she continued to give most of her affection towards Gift. "My dear adopted sister has brought our group to my attention. I've denied everything until I could speak to you of course but she was saying how she wanted to find the leader and join." she said looking between them. "I think she'll be a great member to have...Seems to have a knack for knowing how to fight."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top