As The Bell Tolls!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As The Bell Tolls!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As The Bell Tolls!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As The Bell Tolls!! Empty As The Bell Tolls!!

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:29 am

Matt was wondering around and had decided to make a trip to see Christy about something. He jumped up and grabbed an apple from a tree. He saw her reading by a tree. It was getting late he wandered over to her. Here there Christabelle! He said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

As The Bell Tolls!! Empty Re: As The Bell Tolls!!

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Christabelle had been sitting outside under a giant Oak tree that was in the yard of the manor. It had been such a lovely day that when she saw that Nick's sister had been put down for a nap, she walked outside with a book. She had successfully taken over as leader of the Confederacy in his absence and rather smoothly at that. She had been in the process of trying to find someone to watch Cristina while she was in school, having finally decided that it would just be easier to bring over a house elf or two from her parents home even though she detested the things. Besides that Nick's sister thought it was funny when the hideous creatures decided to hurt themselves for doing something wrong.

Hearing someone call out her name she marked her place in the extremely thick volume that she was reading and looked up. Gods, what does he want now? she thought in German as she saw Matt. "What do you want now Matt?" she asked looking at him. "You know I've been extremely busy these last few days." It was probably a shock to him to see her completely sober but she did have Godric and Marco to thank for that otherwise she'd probably be dead right now.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Well for one! You look better and another! Thats the reason I came out here. He said. I was actually wondering if you needed any help? He leaned up against the tree. His wand twirling in his fingures.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:20 am

"Help with what?" she asked looking at him. "What would I need help with? I've gotten everything under control." She really hadn't needed help. Godric was doing wonders at helping her get everything sorted out. She was after all now in command of the confederacy. "We're having a meeting soon. You better be there or you're dead."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:32 am

Nice Pun! He snorted. Well word has it is that you need someone to run the werewolf hunters! He said. Oh and a babysitter. he added. He smiled at her and plopped down next to her. It began to snow.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 am

"I have no clue what you're talking about." she said keeping the mind blocks up on him. She tended to keep them up on everyone now a days. No one knew about Nick's sister being alive. Everyone but Godric knew that she had been killed and she intended to keep it that way. "I'm quite grown up enough to live on my own Matthew...Don't see why you would want to babysit me...But on the note of hunters, yes I do believe we are in some need of them."

((OOC: No one is supposed to know nick's sis is still alive ok!!!))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:41 am

I thought I could pull that joke. he said. He waved his wand and made a coat appear on him. He pulled it up close. It was gonna get cold. Well I can recruit and run the group! he said. Vampires would be too easy!! he laughed. You want a jacket? its gonna get cold! he waved his wand and held one in his hand.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:45 am

"I don't think I'd wear something that raggedy." she replied looking at him. He wanted to recruit members...That was something that only she Nick and Godric were allowed to do. Mostly its because it meant that they were bringing in people who were definitely for their cause and two...It meant that if they brought them in, they passed the checks to make sure they wouldn't try to harm them. "I think we should test your ability to lead if you want that...and your ability to fight...truly fight no magic or trickery."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:51 am

Well then, would you prefer this. He waved his wand and made a gorgeous black trench coat thing appear in his hand. He waved his wand and there was a flower on it. Well what did you have in mind for me to fight? he asked.
The coat
Spoiler:

((OoC:just imagine the flower on the coat))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:57 am

She laughed at him, "I'm not cold you git!" she said getting rather annoyed at how he was acting like one of her parents. She laughed at how he asked what she wanted him to fight. "The question is what but better yet whom." she continued to say. "Whom indeed. I could make you fight random werewolf on the street but that would get me no where and I've already had you kill your dear aunt so I know I have your loyalty but it isn't enough....No you're going to fight someone who took on an entire pack and left the only surviving member of the pack in Bulgaria's version of St. Mungo's for the last five months."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top