As The Bell Tolls!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As The Bell Tolls!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As The Bell Tolls!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As The Bell Tolls!! - Page 2 Empty Re: As The Bell Tolls!!

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:02 am

He made the coat disappear. Well then bring him on! He said getting up. He waved his wand and made a Beaver Buzz energy drink appear in his hand. He chugged it one gulp. He tossed the can too the side and put his wand away. He's not a migit is he? he asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:28 pm

She laughed as he asked that. "No but now the question is...will you live to regret that comment." She looked around, "GODRIC!!!!" she called out for her cousin. "I have someone who wants to fight you!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm

FINALLY!!!!!!! Matt yelled. I have your permission so I cant be killed right?! He looked at her. He took off his coat and casted a heating charm on himself. He put his wand in his pocket. He looked for Godric.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 am

Godric backflipped out of the tree. Making no sound until he landed on the cold ground behind Matt. His battle stance already taken. He had one dagger, the double edged blade running up his forearm, in his left hand and it's twin in the other, tip nicking Matts hair as he was coming down. His smile was dark and sadistic. He was going to make this guy pay for calling him a midgit.

What are the rules of engament Christy? he asked with an impish grin on his lips. He hadn't had a real fight, just fist to cuffs in longer then he liked.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 am

That son of a B**tch is right behind me isnt he?! Matt said. He turned around and pulled out his wand making some knives appear on his person. He laughed. You are one hell of a man Godric! he chuckled. He pulled a knife out of pocket and laughed. Knifes and swords only then ?!?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 am

Or hand to hand, Makes no diffrance to me. he said with a laugh. He raised his swords alowing one to reach out to cross. This was supposed to be a test, not just him killing the poor guy. Godric didn't need his wand. He wasn't going to use his other gifts either. As he waited for the cross blades to signal the go ahead he smiled with dark amusment. Just so you know, you messed up with your midgit comment. his voice was dark and cold like the icecaps of Bulgaira's mountians.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:51 am

Matt pulled out his own sword. The one he had received when he graduated from his Uncle. He also grabbed another one he had stolen from a pawn shop in London. He pulled them over his head and brought them together making a twang sound. He stabbed one in the ground and leaned on it. He laughed when Godric said he'd messed up with the Midget comment. I'll let you make the first move! He said nonchalantly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:08 am

Godric shruged. He hated taking offencie first. It wasn't his way. But what ever. He smiled with a dark but palyful look. Watch closly 'Bob' he said was he kicked the sword out from the ground causing it to spin in midair. Before it had time to fall he threw his daggers. They bit deeply into the tree behind Matt. He held out his hand just in time for the sword to land perfectly in it. You should have this balanced. he said as he took a playfull swing at Matt's head.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:01 am

"STOP NOW!" Christy yelled that at them angry that they wouldn't let her give the terms of the duel first. If they wouldn't listen to her now they'd never follow her as a leader and she needed them to follow her. Her cousin more so than Matt. Matt would die from the vow if he didn't follow her, her cousin however wouldn't.

"If you two can't let me give my orders first then how do you expect to ever have a successful group or chain of command?" she began ranting. "First off Godric, you know me better than anyone here even more than Nick. You know he's left me in a hard position as it is coming...I've walked into the battle blind and unarmed. You have become my advisor in things as of recently while still maintaining your status as Confederacy champion. I'd hate to see you lose that for not waiting for orders."

She stepped between the two of them, "Matthew Lestrange, I do hope if you intend to have this position as corporal over the werewolf hunters that you will follow my commands. I am after all your superior in these matters." As she spoke it was as if a air of leadership was around her. She was acting like the leader she never knew she was since she tended to stay in the back and away from everything, "Now, no weapons. I want to see how he does with hand to hand combat first." she said looking at them, "Because there will be times that you can't get to your weapons and I need someone who can think on their feet as quickly as possible and not get everyone killed."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 am

Godric smiled. He had been hoping she would take to leading, and obviously she had. As you wish. he said with a smile. Sinking the sword deep into the icy ground. He cracked his knuckles and then his neck. He wasn't one to turn down a fight. Not now, not ever. He looked to Christy, Powers or not? He shot a look asking if he could use his telekinesis or his ability to fly since they were always avaible to him.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top