A bell, a book and candle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A bell, a book and candle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A bell, a book and candle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bell, a book and candle - Page 2 Empty Re: A bell, a book and candle

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:23 am

"Well it'll just be a family thing or what?" Godric joked. He looked at Nick and Christy with a smile on his face. "So what room would be mine?" He had already brought his most important things with him. His wand, his weapons, and Gift... not to mention a few Manga. He couldn't get the idea of being anywhere else. He was home. His cousin and his friend, now him. It was going to be an interesting life from here on out.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Christy looked at her cousin and then back at her fiancé. They could always give him her room. It did suit him quite well and she wouldn’t need it anyway having already practically sharing a room with Nick. Plus with them getting married she wouldn’t need it. She looked at him, ”Well if Abbey is going to join then we’ll pretty much be family oriented in some way.” she replied smiling a little. She liked the idea of that. Having her family close to her was something she’d like. Other than her parents of course as much as she loved them they did tend to give her a bit too much attention. “We could always give him my room, if you’re fine with that.” she suggested, “With you and I getting married I practically have no use for it anyway.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 pm

“Hmm” Nick found himself saying, Abbey Dawn, wasn’t she like thirteen years old? Pretty young for her to join one of the most ruthless organisations since the early death eaters. What was that saying? Get them while they are young. All the great leaders of the past had had some sort of raging propaganda machine working in their favour, Nicholas needed some canon fodder. He tossed the idea over in his head, was it right? Did he care? The answer to these questions was yes and no respectably. Abbey Dawn may have been something of a sister to Christabelle but to him she was little more than “Just another member.” The Confederacy did indeed seem to be growing in popularity and membership, there were however problems with this. It seemed that every day that went by he regretted forming this organisation just a little more. It felt like a certain amount of Nicholas’s glory was getting sucked up by the group, by the name. It should have been HIS reputation that preceded HIM, not the organisations. After all was he not the reason they were all seated here today? Still, people had their uses and it was early days, when he had the world by the throat he could seize whatever he wished and by then, no-one would be able to stop him. Nicholas's right hand, which was resting upon the arm of his chair, massaged his temple as these thoughts raced through his mind. It was odd, lately he seemed to be suffering from migraines, something he had never had a problem with in the past. They seemed to occur during moments of annoyance like this, his eyes closed for a moment before he gathered his composure and answered Christabelle’s question with a question of his own “Isn’t Abbey Dawn a mere thirteen years of age? I fail to really see what she could achieve within these halls, after all, vampires and werewolves aren’t likely to fall at the hand’s of a third years stupefy…” It was all true of course, if she did get in it was only because Christabelle wanted it so. Godric would no doubt wish it so also, as tough as he came across he valued family and what not. He needed Godric’s morale to stay high, he was after all the thing that would be most likely to stand between Nicholas and death at some point in his life. He continued on smoothly “Though if you all feel she is safer here than out in the wilderness by all means bring her here too see me, it would allow me to better asses her strengths, if she has any.” He added casually. No doubt it would be weaknesses he would be studying but people could be surprising, on occasion. Lately though everyone seemed to be more predictable than ever to Nicholas….

His mood perked up ever so slightly at the mention of something a little normal, where Godric would stay. He had obviously departed his family home and yes it seemed logical to give him Christabelle’s room. Especially now she and he would be sharing, it meant he wouldn’t have to unlock one of the other bedrooms up the stairs. It wasn’t as if Christabelle’s room was girly either, it had a slight eerie feel to it, like most of the rooms in this dark house. All that she would need to remove were her photos and personal item’s. Nicholas nodded his head slightly as she mentioned it, smiling a little as she reminded him that they would soon be wed “Indeed, it is only logical that instead of rummaging upstairs for a decent room you take your cousins. It being already furnished and what not, it will save us all a whole lot of hassle, though if your sister in law does indeed have her heart set on joining, looks like we are just putting it off.” The conversation seemed to have turned too Abbey once more and Nicholas continued, eager to get it done and out of his mind “When is the soonest you can bring her here? Of course if she is not Confederate material we will have to place a memory charm on her. Only fools would trust a thirteen year old child with such important information as our whereabouts. As harsh as it may seems that will need to be done, I know she is your sister in law but, I’m sure you understand my love.”

Nicholas turned his attention to his champion and new found best friend, he smiled a little before continuing “So other than our little scuffle with the now, new and not so improved Mathew Lestrange, have you any other combat experience that would make me feel more at ease should we find ourselves in another undesirable situation? I mean, I am more than capable of eradicating any opposition that stand before me, but there is no-one I would consider important enough to duel me personally. You aside of course…” Nicholas added politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 am

Godric smiled darkly at Abby wanting to join. In parsle he said to Nick, The choice is yours Nick. I really couldn't care less. As long as she proves useful to the cause. But the moment she endangers you, Christy, or my self, I might just off her. Switching into his accented English, "But the choice is yours of course." He knew Christy would want to know what had been said so he shot her a look that told her not to question, just continue with her plan.

As Nick asked him about his battle experience he smiled. A smile was all it would take for the people at Durmstrang to run in fear. "I have, on more then one occasion defeated a werewolf. One that I knew personally. I was trying to find a way to save him from his affliction for some time. Then when I went to meet some friends after coming to Hogwarts I was sadly met by seven of my old 'friends'," at the word friends he made air quotes to imply diffrently. "They attacked me, all of them mutts. My only true friend among them turned on me as well. As he put me in the Cruciatis, I still managed to send four of them to the hospital. The one holding the spell is still there. That was a few months ago." He smiled at his victory over Tourk. "As for duals, lets just say Durmstrang needed a new teacher of Dark Arts and DADA after I went two on one with them." He knew he had cheated but was there rely such a thing in a fight? "Granted Gift poisoned one of them while I had him stupefied. But that's the plus side of being a parsle." He looked back on his time at Durmstrang. He pulled up his shirt and revealed a tattoo of a red phoenix that had feathers falling from it's wings. There were twenty of them. "Each fiery feather is a life I or Gift has taken in battle. Bulgaria isn't exactly a nice place to live." he finished with a dark smile. He pulled down his shirt and looked at Nick. "Matt had the upper hand that time, I wasn't in the fighting mindset that night. Not to mention Christy was there and I didn't want her to see me use all my Dark Arts." he was looking subdued now. "As for you and I dueling. I don't know if I would win Nick. Hand to hand, probably, Magic to Magic, probably not." There was one thing to be said, when it came to his abilities he was honest to a fault.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Christy caught her cousin's look at her. It was almost their way of speaking without talking. They actually preferred to communicate like that a lot when around a lot of people. It just seemed as if they knew what the other was going to say by the look in their eyes and 99 percent of the time they were right. She threw a glance at her cousin, Gift still wrapped around her arm, I'm going to question it. What did you say? her eyes told him. She looked over at Nick, "Yes she is only thirteen but she does have decent dueling skills for one so young." she said remembering that battle where Sierra had healed Matt and Abbey had come into fight to get them out, "I've had to fight beside her on more than one occasion. I think she'll fit in easily."

She looked at her cousin having never heard about any of this. She did know about what happened with Tourk and his gang but she hadn't known he had killed over twenty people already. She pulled her hand to her mouth in shock when she heard that. She had went with him to get that tattoo having gotten a day lily on her foot when it happened.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum