As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 5 Empty Re: As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Sterling refused to look at her still, eyes remained fixed on his own knees. If he looked at her knees, it would only make him stare at her legs, which would lead to him staring at her face... into her eyes... and then she would have whatever she wanted with him, just there. But he didn't want her to. He wanted her to understand she was in danger... that it was his fault...

"Cat... I don't want to... you know that... but you know Nerezza. If I refuse... she will find you... and kill you. I know you won't be off guard next time, but if she apparates behind you and does and unforgivable curse before you even have enough time to grab your wand, then... no matter how powerful you are, you still... Won't be with me anymore." he said, giving her hand a squeeze, grateful he had at least that much of her to hold on to.

He really wouldn't have minded if it were his own life in danger, he had the right to gamble that in exchange for his soul... but Catalina's life wasn't his to give.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Catalina hated that he still wouldn't look at her and she pursed her lips and huffed. Moving so that she was on his lap, she put a leg on either side of him and moved his face so that he would have to meet her eyes unless he closed them. She held his face in place and then kissed him, locking their lips together as she waited for him to respond.

At his words, she felt herself sadden. He cared so much for her. "Stop thinking about Nerezza for a moment, Sterling." She wrapped her arms around his neck before whispering, "If she can find neither of us, then there is nothing to worry about. Please." She moved to look back into his eyes again, or try to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am

Sterling started and almost jumped away when he felt her body on top of his. His vision blurred as he tried valiantly to keep a straight head... but then he felt her legs on either side of him... they're warmth spreading through him like they belonged there. Still, he wouldn't give up that easil-- ohmygod. He stared into her eyes in awe, then with the taste of her lips on his gave up on everything, forgetting what he had been fretting about so frivolously anyway. She wouldn't find them.

"Wha bu floo--" he managed to say as he stared transfixed into Cat's eyes. He closed his own and a moment later was able to say, "I trust you."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Catalina was glad he finally stopped worrying, at least for the moment. She blinked rapidly for a moment, frowning as she tried to figure out what he had just said. Tilting her head to the side, she murmured, "What was that? I could not understand your mumbling." She giggled and then kissed him again before saying, "I am glad, because I trust you, Sterling. With everything that I have."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Sterling attempted to form words but just couldn't... she was occupying every word that kept appearing in his mind. With great effort, he managed to push her off of him and sitting rather close on the side of him on the bench, which they were now both at the very edge of due to Sterling's previous escape attempt.

"That's not fair!" he gasped. "You won't let me think for myself for even a moment will you?" he said, exasperated. But there was no anger in his words, only playful banter.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top