The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren} Empty The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren}

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Isobella walked down the street wearing a pair of faded jeans with her favorite rose colored dress shirt. She wore a pair of black leather boots that came up to her knee, her coat was a dark green.. She was angry and extremely upset with her mother, she never before wanted to make her mother forget that she was a single mother with no man to protect her. She saw a can on the street and gave it a hard kick causing it to sail through the air about twenty feet away. Making an aggravated noise she decided since Rose was with her mother she was going to go get something to drink. She walked into the Leaky and saw that it was one of the regular bartenders instead of Declan. She in no way wanted him to see her this angry or the fact that she was going to be drinking.

Bella sat down at the bar putting her coat on the back of the chair and she ordered the strongest drink. The bartender raised one eyebrow at her and she glared at him. The bartender laughed softly raising his hands in surrender as he poured her the strongest drink they had. She picked it up sighed and took a big gulp from the glass. It burned all the way down her throat then she remembered she needed to eat so she ordered some food to go with her drink. The bartender brought it to her as she continued to drink then she ate the entire meal feeling better about everything. She had an idea going around in her head as she sat there thinking about what she would do to keep her mother from aggravating her further. Before she knew it she was fully drunk sitting on the stool, she giggled then slapped her hand over her mouth to keep the noise in. The bartender shook his head as he watched her drink more from her glass, she looked at him but kept seeing two of him. She blinked her eyes to clear her vision as she looked at him with a weird look that made the bartender laugh.

The bartender walked over and said, "Bella I think you've had enough to drink. Your not going to make it home tonight we both know that. You need to check into a room here and sleep it off."

Bella looked at him and said, "L..Listene hereee...I'm fineee.." Her words were slurred and held out as she pointed a finger at him. "My mothherr...thinksss...I neeed a...maannn..too protectttt me.....I'm fineee all by meselfff....Me and Roseeee are fineee."

"Bella I know your mum is trying to marry you off to someone maybe that is the best thing for you. Your a single mother who needs someone who will protect you from yourself." The bartender said as he took away her empty glass.

"Noooo..you don'tttt....undestanddd...I'm goingg to tr..trick her...I'm gonnaaa finddd someoneee.....to preeteenndd....tooo beee my boyfrieenddd." She said slurring her words more as she struggled to stay on her stool. "I justtt need tooo findd someoneee....tooo hellpp meee."

"Bella what you need is for me to help you to a room upstairs so you can sleep this off." The bartender said about to come around the bar.

"Donn'ttt touchh meee misterrr." Bella said pointing a finger at him, "Youuu areeen't eveennn listeninggg to meeee...just like my husssbannnddd neevvverrr listeneddd...allll meennn areee the samee..theyyy thinkkkk theyyy knoww it allll.."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren} Empty Re: The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren}

Post by Keiran Hayes Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Darren did not often spend his evenings in pubs - at least, not unless he had finished his work for the day and found himself without a plan and without anybody to bother. So now that coursework had finished and he needed to pick out a final, practical project, Darren found himself with more time than he truly wanted with which to do nothing. It was because of this that Darren found himself sitting in the Leaky, listening to some woman complain at Carter, the late night bartender. Apparently Declan had taken off for some personal reason, and Darren had been around long enough to realize that the man had almost definitely found himself a girl (finally) that he worried after enough to ignore work.

His eyebrow lifted, however, when he came to understand what, exactly, her dilemma was. Parent issues? Darren understood that to an extent. His parents thought fairly highly of him, though they really did seem to prefer his brother Flynn sometimes. That usually happened when Darren was being his overly-curious, nose-in-your-business self, though. And he had gotten pretty good at hiding it around his family, if only to save face and to keep them from groaning every time he wanted to visit. He wasn't exactly a people person, but he did want his family around from time to time. They were the exception, he supposed.

Darren couldn't help himself, really. She needed to fool her parents, and he needed to do an experiment regarding whether or not he could convince people of something that was untrue. The situations could not have been more perfectly aligned. So he turned towards her - apparently her name was Bella - and decided that there was nothing for it. He had to ask.

"Sorry, love, don't mean to interrupt," he began, reaching a hand out to stop Carter as he approached her. "I think I can help you out with your problem. Name's Darren. I'm a student at university but I've got a bit of a project, and I think we can actually help each other. Carter," he spoke to the bartender, "I've got this. If she needs a room for the night I'll pay, but I think she might prefer to head to her own house."

Turning back to Bella, he added, "I think it's time to get you sobered up a bit, eh? Then you can explain what it is that you're after."
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren} Empty Re: The Plan That Sets Everything In To Motion {Darren}

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Bella heard someone talking to her and she turned her attention to him. "It'ss...okayy. What cannn I help you wit?" She felt her brain going fuzzy the more the alcohol took affect on her. Hearing him talk about a project she gave him a considering glance. "What kind off projecttt? Howw doess...my sitaution help you?" Seeing that he knew the bartender she looked between the two of them. "You know 'im?" She said to Darren with a weird look as she pointed to Carter. "I'm...not sayyin' it a badd...thinggg. He's...a great bartender...You have too. pay for my room...I'm gonna..go home."

She slid off her stool then immediately put her hand on the bar to steady herself. "I shouldnn't have worn heells. I'm okay though.." She said seeing that carter was about to come around the bar to help her. She tested her balance by walking forward one step but had to grab her stool. "Whoa," She said looking down at her feet wondering how she was going to get home. "Okay..I think..I'll need help." She carefully slid back into her seat knowing it was the only thing that would keep her upright. Her logical thinking was impaired enough that she didn't know what she was going to do. Bella groaned softly to herself as she tried to think about what she was going to do.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top