siggy sets?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

siggy sets?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

siggy sets?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

siggy sets?  Empty siggy sets?

Post by Sierra Logan Wed May 14, 2014 10:19 am

I was wondering if anyone was willing to make a few siggys for my charries? I need one for sierra logan (dove cameron) that says, "you just need to let out your inner sparkle" (sierras should be all frilly and girly and sparkles if possible) one for tristan lycanthe (shailene woodley) that says, "I howled at the moon with friends, and then the sun came crashing in" (I would like tris's to have a wolf and a full moon and a kind of dark mysterious vibe if possible) and finally one for Vanessa Di Angelo (Lea Michele) that says, "being a part of something special, makes you special". Thank you so much to whoever accepts the challenge
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

siggy sets?  Empty Re: siggy sets?

Post by Nessa Bridgewood Wed May 14, 2014 11:23 am

If you give me until tonight (busy morning and afternoon today!) I can try a couple things and let you see. If they aren't quite what you wanted, no worries. I'd just like credit if you decide to use them is all. Smile

-addie
Nessa Bridgewood
Nessa Bridgewood
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu May 15, 2014 3:09 am

Alright, dearie. I'm going to either edit this post or reply as I finish these. Here's one option for Sierra. If you don't like the effect, but like the placement and words I can try another one. This one just seemed to go with your theme preferences pretty well. Otherwise I can give it another go. Let me know Smile

siggy sets?  79978f02-21e4-4448-8098-fa48b8c6b819_zps1c0dd933
siggy sets?  Fe62ac0a-982b-4dc3-add3-09ab87239626_zpse343e4e9OR siggy sets?  273d9e42-30e0-4494-af11-7351c255f198_zps3ec6653d

An idea for Tristan:
siggy sets?  2418b21b-3fb3-4b00-b265-00a4712e4110_zpseda3e25f
siggy sets?  Acdaeaea-cac7-43bd-9b27-67d0e07d4eb4_zps4a711bfd
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Thu May 15, 2014 9:53 am

Tristans is perfect. Sierras could be a bit lighter. Like a light green background with silver sparkles in the letters maybe? But the placement is perfect
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu May 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Alright, I'll try that when I get back home. And I should have Vanessa's done soon as well.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun May 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Awesome
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Mon May 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Hey, love. Sorry it's taking so long. As I put in the thread about the 'Marriage Law Mayhem', I have a few things that need to be finished this week, as well as an internship and a part time job. I'll do my darnedest to get them done tonight.

EDIT: Also, not to be a nag, but I would appreciate it if you credited the work in their signatures when you use them. Otherwise I'd ask that you remove them.

A new idea for Sierra:
siggy sets?  A5f94953-c1e2-427a-8980-ccbf4db0046e_zps2c6d2ea4

I couldn't get the letters to sparkle, so they had to be dark to make up for the background. Otherwise they weren't visible. This was the closest I could get to what you asked for :/ Hopefully this is close to what you wanted.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue May 20, 2014 1:07 am

Ahhhhh its perfect. And of course I will credit
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Tue May 20, 2014 1:16 am

Great! I tried to get the letters to cooperate, but they were having none of it. I'm getting started on the Vanessa one just now so hopefully I'll find something that works right quick.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 am

Sorry to bomb this thread, but loving the sigs Adds! If you're not busy I would like a some sigs!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum