As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 3 Empty Re: As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:53 am

Sterling felt his heart flutter pleasurably again as Catalina smiled at him. He wanted to smile back, but his smiles were much less valuable. He ended up smiling anyway, but only accidentally.

Sterling looked at her, unable to keep the obvious hunger out of his eyes. "You can't not listen with three older sisters. And plus," he said, leaning forward and giving her the gentlest possible kiss on her bottom lip and pulling away slowly, he finished by whispering, "You taught me how to kiss."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Catalina thought his smile was so cute that she couldn't resist reach up and tracing his lips with her fingers. "I wish you would smile like that more often," she giggled, her sapphires lighting up with delight.

She giggled. "I would not know. Being an only child hinders my knowledge of what it is like with other people my age about. I grew up with adults all around, commenting on my looks or my posture." She sighed and then moaned slightly as he kissed her bottom lip. She blinked a couple of times, blushing. "No, Sterling, I could not teach you that." She smiled again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 am

Sterling blinked twice and his stomach did a back flip with the feel of her slender finger on his lips... he wanted his lips to touch her lips instead... he could hardly restrain himself... but miraculously, he did.

Sterling ran his hand along Cat's upper arm affectionately. "I'm sorry that you never got to experience siblings... but if it's any consolation, however it was you were raised, I'm constantly astounded by the perfect results." he said, smiling again as she had instructed him.

"Oh you couldn't could you? Remind me again how you do it then..." he said, tucking his hand in her hair in the back of her head and drawing her slowly toward himself...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:14 am

"I find it highly intriguing when I hear people complain about their siblings when they do not realize what it is like to be stuck inside of a miserable house with no one to share your misery with." She sighed, plastering a smile onto her face at his compliment. "Thanks," she whispered, blushing and then smiling wider at the grin on his face. She adored that grin.

"Well, if you insist," she whispered, allowing him to pull her forward. As their lips crashed down upon each other's, she licked his upper lip with her tongue and then slowly slid it inside of his mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:04 am

"Misery?" Sterling said. He had always been under the impression Catalina's life was perfect. "You can tell me about it," he offered, then laughed. "But don't think of me as a brother because that might get awkward..." he said with a smile.

Sterling heart pounded harder and harder as he saw her lips drawing closer to his... so much so that it was audible by the time their lips met. Sterling felt her warm, full lips on his... opening his mouth at the sensation of her tongue and allowing it into his own mouth as he mimicked her action... running it over the top of hers slowly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Catalina nodded slowly. "My parents always wanted me to be something that I was not. Making me wear those constricting dresses and act like the perfect daughter at their parties, act like the girl they wish they had. When everyone left, it was no more bragging about me. It was, "Lose more weight, you look like an American" (lol) or "Stand up straight" even "Laugh more daintily". They hate when I sketch. They hate everything I am. When my father said that I should become a Death Eater, and I refused, he did not speak to me for a couple of weeks." She stopped, sighing. "My mother was a little more understanding, saying that she would give me some time to think about it. I adamently told her that I did not need any time to think about it. I will not join those evil monsters. They are going to lose anyway."

She blushed at how much she had just revealed and looked away from him momentarily. "It would be really awkward for you to feel like a brother, Sterling, but I do not feel that way about you. I am comfortable around you, but not like that."

Catalina wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly pulling him closer as she caressed his tongue with hers. She giggled into his mouth from her happiness, and she moaned as he mirrored what she was doing. She pulled away and said, "I want you to think of a way to kiss me, Sterling. Something that I have not taught you." She smiled beautifully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 am

Sterling nodded. He knew what she meant about never being accepted for who they were... although never from his parents, only from his siblings. He imagined being surrounded by naught but dissapproving people... despite Catalina's perfection... how were they able to overlook that? What could anybody possibly want to change about Catalina.

"I'm sorry," Sterling said as he grabbed hold of her hand. "I like you better this way, though." he said slowly. He didn't know if it would mean anything to her, but it was the most comforting, honest statement he had. "If you were a primp proper Death Eater I doubt I would have ever so much as spoken to you." he said.

Sterling gaped at her. "Well I could... but I'd need to practice." Sterling said. "But then it wouldn't be a surprise," he said.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 am

Catalina smiled softly at him and said, "Do not apologize about things that you have no fault for." She had a double meaning to her words, but didn't go into it any further. She grinned at his compliment. "Thank you, Sterling. That means a lot, really." She kissed him softly and then pulled away, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment.

She giggled slightly and then moved to look at him. "You would not have known I was a Death Eater until I had told you, Sterling." She smirked. "Besides, I bet that if you did not know up to this point and I told you at this moment, you would still love me. Would you?" Her question sounded a little concerned as she stared at him, unsure if he would really love her if she had been a Death Eater, just like her parents wanted.

"Just try something," Catalina said, grinning beautifully. "It does not matter if it is unpracticed, because that makes it better than other times." Her sapphires twinkled mischievously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 am

Sterling raised his eyebrows in aroused alarm. "Well, should we start now?" he asked with a suggestive grin. He lowered his gaze quickly, embarrassed as to why he had said it.

"Of course I would still love you if you were a Death Eater," Sterling said, considering the possibility for the first time. "Although I have to admit, it would be a stain on your perfection. And of course I'd pull you out like you did for me... that was actually what made me fall in love with you... you saved me from a life of darkness." Sterling said honestly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Catalina smiled sparklingly, pearly whites shining and she said, "Only if you want to, Sterling. I said it was up to you how you would do it."

She giggled softly. "A stain, hm?" She blinked a couple of times. "Well, not many people would say that. I fell in love with you because you are charming and I can see that you really care about me and would be willing to do anything for me." She smiled sweetly. "I bet it was a shock to you when Davina died and all I wanted was to kill Ne'Os." She shook her head, trying to erase the memories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top