As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As the Sun Sets... (Cat only) - Page 2 Empty Re: As the Sun Sets... (Cat only)

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 am

Sterling gazed at her a little sternly, unwilling to cause her pain... but he couldn't bear to see her so desperate for his embrace... he couldn't deny her. He quickly moved back inward, resting his chin on the top of her head affectionately. "I won't." he said firmly. He ran a hand so slowly up her back it was hardly detectable as moving at all.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Catalina blushed at his gaze, saying nothing for a long time while he simply stared at her. I won't. Though they weren't words of comfort or words of strength, Catalina felt oddly comforted and strengthened by them. It was a promise to her, or so she figured, because he loved her. "I am sorry, Sterling." She knew that he was blaming himself. She could see it in his eyes everytime he looked at her now. "Do not think that this is your fault. Please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:00 am

Sterling pulled away just enough to look her in the eyes. "Do not apologize," he quoted her, with a smile. "Unfortunately, it is my fault. But if you'll let me, I'll spend my whole life trying to make it up to you..." he said. It was a speech he had prepared accidentally, mulling over the words continually in his spare time without realizing it.

Would she be scared away by his long term promise?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:52 am

Catalina frowned up at him, her sapphires flashing dangerously. With pursed lips, she whispered, "Sterling, stop it! I cannot believe that you would think that this was your fault when I was off my guard. Just because Nerezza has an insane and inexplicable obsession with you does not mean that everything she does to the people that you love is your fault." She sighed, calming down.

At his words, Catalina blinked almost incessantly, her face turned red from embarrassment and pleasure. A smile lit at her lips, happiness filtering into her veins. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth, still grinning as she did so. "Even though it was not your fault, I still like that idea." She giggled softly, holding back a gasp of pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:00 am

Sterling closed his eyes in shame as she scolded him for his acceptance of fault... that was usually encouraged... but he would placate Catalina simply for her... yet it didn't change the fact that it was, in fact, his fault.

Sterling smiled gleefully and pushed Catalina's hair out of the way and kissed her... not in an excessively sensual way, but in a passionate, happy way, as if thanking her for her acceptance. She might as well have just accepted a proposal... although they were both much too young for that. Still, he did want to spend the rest of his life with her. Her beauty seemed amplified and accented by the wondrous scenery that surrounded them. The world seemed to be spinning... Sterling was the happiest man in the world.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 am

OOC: AWWWWW. *giggles*

IC: Catalina sighed as she watched him close his eyes. She knew that he would still blame himself. For that reason, she hated knowing him so well. But, didn't that prove that he loved her with everything he had? Yes. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

As he kissed her, Catalina giggled against his mouth, enjoying the feeling of his lips upon hers. She could enjoy this forever. Did they have a future? She hoped so. Even if he was a year younger than her, he still looked older . . . and she could wait for him.

A year was nothing. She could visit him in Hogsmeade and such during the school year, but he would visit his family during the holidays. She might have to go and visit them along his side if she were going to be with him forever. Hopefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:18 am

Sterling slowly backed away from the kiss. He enjoyed the sensation of her laughing into his mouth... it tickled his tongue and warmed his heart... it was pure ecstasy.

He imagined his seventh year... that would be without Catalina... and it saddened him greatly. Would she be able to stay with him, when he couldn't believe she had ever chosen him in the first place? Would she be able to resist the allures of other as he himself had been so unsuccessful in doing thus far?

He wanted to say yes, but he didn't know. "You know I'm going to blame myself anyway. I can't blame my own faults on others," he said, thinking back to when he had last withheld information from her for that very purpose. It guilted him to have hidden any thought he had from her, however small.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 am

Catalina smiled at him, placing her hand in his and intertwining their fingers. She sat down, pulling him down next to her. Her sapphires lit with excitement as he stared at her and neither said nothing for a long time.

Finally, in reply to his words, she said, "Sterling, I know that you are, but I will never blame you." She gave him a small grin. "Besides, you are so hard-headed that I am apparently unable to convince you otherwise." Another smile. "I bet I will be able to eventually." She smirked.

"Sterling," she whispered after a few minutes of silence that was far from awkward. "Are we really going to do this?" She looked at him longingly, speaking about their long-term relationship . . . possibly including marriage and a family all their own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 am

Sterling was happy to take a seat next to her, holding her hand. "That's me... hard headed," he said simply smiling and kissing her on the cheek for accepting him regardless. Sterling blushed as she said she would be able to eventually... the way she said it made it sound like a promise, or a challenge. It made him want to lean forward and kiss her again, but he resisted the temptation... temporarily.

"If you want to," he said in a whisper. He wanted to, of course, but then again, he wasn't as desirable as her, and wanted to give her the option either way. In his imagination, he had always imagined his pre-proposal to be a lot more romantic than sitting at sunset in Paris by the Eiffel Tower. It didn't seem nearly good enough for Catalina.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 am

Catalina hit him playfully on the arm and said, "I never would have guessed." She giggled, smiling at his blush. When his lips made contact with her cheek, she grinned again, wincing slightly but overpowering it with a beautiful smile.

She turned to look at him, blinking. "No, I was just kidding, Sterling. That was why I asked." She rolled her eyes and kissed him deeply on the lips before pulling away. "Of course I want to! You are what I have been looking for in a guy . . . One that knows how to listen and kiss." She smirked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top