Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 am

Chase stared at him. Wipe his memory? She slowly stood up and shook her head. "I.."She looked down at her wand. "I don't.."She felt a blush creep into her cheeks. "I don't know how...and I wouldn't if I did!"She said shaking her head her eyes closed. She glanced at his wand and then, without thinking about it. Summoned it to her. She couldn't have him scaring her like that again! Putting the wand in her pocket she looked away for a second. "What were you going to do Sterling? You looked like you...you wanted me...to..die."She whispered her hands shaking as she hastily shoved her own wand out of site, though making sure her hand stayed on it. She may act dumb sometimes, but she wasn't THAT dumb, when someone pointed their wand at you, with a murderous glint in their eyes, yeah, it was time to take their wand. She looked at him carefully unsure of what to do now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am

"Chase no!" he said when she took his wand. He realized later it was the best thing for her to do. "Of course I didn't want you to die." Sterling said. "If I had, would I have gotten myself injured to protect you? Would I have been laying in bed for days while I lost you?" he asked. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I wanted me to die," he breathed.

"If I can't have you, I don't want to remember any of it. Wipe my memory, or kill me, or [i]something![i]" he screamed at her. Why didn't she see? She was his life. Without her, his life was worthless. He felt indignantly as the murky mudblood flowed through his veins. "This blood doesn't deserve to continue flowing." Sterling told her. "End it please." he said, still on his knees, still begging.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:17 am

Chase felt tears stream down her face. He was pleading on his knees for her to kill him. "I can't!"She said turning her face away from him. His wand falling out of her pocket and landing in front of him. "I couldn't if I wanted to Sterling!"She said sobbing. "I know it's not right! But sometimes in our lives, the only way to get over things, is to not run from them!"She said turning her back to him hugging herself, her hand on her wand, not realizing his wasn't in her pocket anymore. "Sterling.."She whispered turning around to face him. Seeing the wand on the ground she looked up at him startled. "If you want to forget, then forget!" She said sobs racking her body. "I can't do that for you! Maybe we..shouldn't see each other anymore."She said sobbing and then gasping in pain. She ignored it though enough to stay on her feet at least. "I know I'm being selfish! I hate myself for it!"She said pulling out her own wand and pointing it at him. "If you want to forget..then leave!"She said her wand pointed at his heart as he sat sobbing in front of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 am

Sterling looked down at Chase and knew he could never leave her, not really. "No." He said firmly. "Can't we still be friends? Even if we're on different sides... you know I would never hurt you... maybe you could change me back someday... but if I can't forget you, I won't be able to leave you!" Sterling said desperately. He placed his hand on her shoulder... not feeling the same type of love he had felt before, but a mere fondness, a kind of liking as if he was looking at one of his sisters.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 am

Chase was sobbing softly as her wand slowly lowered as he came to her, his hand on her shoulder. She was sobbing softly but didn't move. Unable to make the hurt more by hugging him. "Different sides."She whispered after a moment like it had taken some time to get to her. "Wait.."She whispered looking up at him tears falling down her face. "NO! Don't do that Sterling!"She cried out grabbing his hand, pleading with him. "Don't become like them! Do you want to be the type of person that tortured me on the lawns? Is that who you want to become?"She cried out sobbing staring up into his eyes. "He will do that to you! I know he will! He will turn you against everyone who ever cared for you, and you'll become like the two on the lawns, laughing evilly at a pleading girl, laughing as she was tortured! Please don't!"She sobbed unable to move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:39 am

The memory of Chase tortured tortured on the grass of Hogwarts physically hurt Sterling. "I would never, ever do that to you," Sterling said softly. He saw her reluctance to get close to him. He edged closer to her regardless. "I won't be like them!" he said firmly.

He imagined himself torturing a different girl, a different boy that cared far too much for the girl running to save her... then their faces were replaced by his and Chase's. He forced himself to stop thinking that way.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am

"But if you go that way!"She sobbed looking up at him. "I know you will! And one day..."She said staring at him. "You'll find an innocent girl...with no thoughts in her head...being tortured by a girl, and you'll join in, laughing and mocking her."She said sobbing looking up at him. She saw him edge closer and she didn't move. She couldn't move. There was to much going on in her head at once. She couldn't do two things at once. She was frozen where she was as he moved closer. "Please don't do that."She whispered. "Jesse.."She muttered looking down at her feet. "He doesn't believe in that either..maybe..we are more different then we thought."She whispered tears sliding down her face. She hadn't even realized she said that aloud though. She looked back at him startled at what had come out of her mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 am

Sterling stiffened when she mentioned Jesse. He had thought... that maybe it could still work... but it couldn't. She would never leave him. She had never loved him. He sneered at her. "Yeah, maybe we are." he said in his deep, steady voice, very coldly. He snatched his wand from her and with one last blast of fury screamed "Have a nice life, Chastity," he said, with the coldness of using her formal name for the first time in his life. And he Disapparated, intentionally splinching a single lock of hair. Like she'd even take it, he thought to himself as he was crushed by the force of the Apparation.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 am

Chase gasped when suddenly he was gone. Leaving behind a lock of hair. He had called her by her real name. Chastity ran in the room, even more then the crack of apparation did. She bent down and took a hold of the hair. Holding it in front of her she moved to the bed and sobbed. "I'm so sorry Sterling."She whispered tucking the hair into her pocket. "I just wish we could still be friends." She sobbed and then turned around running out of the room and after telling the people of St. Mungo's he was gone, she went back to Hogwarts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top