A New Friend (Chase and Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Friend (Chase and Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Friend (Chase and Open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Friend (Chase and Open) Empty A New Friend (Chase and Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 am

Antonius was laying down on the shore of the lake contentedly sighing. He was thinking of Cecilia again... his thought usually always traveling back to her nowadays. He remembered the unattended potion brewing in his Common Room... if he neglected it for much longer the Love Potion would be worthless...

He laughed a little at the thought. Now why on Earth would he need a Love Potion anymore? He had all the love he could possibly want in the world. He thought for a second about giving a dose to Cecilia and taking one of her himself... it could be fun feeding each of their obsession with eachother...

He let his mind wander freely as he laid down, drinking in the sunlight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A New Friend (Chase and Open) Empty Re: A New Friend (Chase and Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 am

Chase hummed happily to herself. She wasn't quite sure what she was doing, or where she was going. But she was happy. Well, as happy as one could be! Which in Chase's case was extremely happy. She skipped and hummed, twirled and laughed to herself. Thinking of nothing but how nice it was outside and how beautiful it had been recently. She sighed contentedly and was walking along the lake when she tripped. Over a boy! She yelled out and fell down hard on the shore. She spun around still laying down. "Oh I'm so sorry!"She said looking frantic. "I didn't see you there! I wasn't paying attention!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 am

Antonius looked at the person who had tripped on him, annoyed. He saw it was a nice looking girl who apologized immediately. He softened immediately and said, "Oh it's alright. I wasn't doing anything. How are you?" he asked conversationally, sitting up and patting the ground beside him, inviting her to sit next to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 am

Chase struggled to a sitting position and looked at him. "Well hi!"She said laughing as she sat next to him. She laughed with her head thrown back as though everything was the funniest thing in the world. "I'm Chase Moor!"She said smiling as she stuck her hand out for him to shake. "Sixth year Gryffindor!"She said smiling at him. "What's your name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 am

Antonius was a little taken aback by her level of enthusiasm and laughter. He nervously offered her his own hand. "I'm Antonius Smith, 5th Year Ravenclaw," he said. He tried to mimic the enthusiasm, but he was fairly sure he was looking like an idiot trying to smile then zoning out randomly as he started thinking of Cecilia again.

He didn't do what he usually did around girls. He didn't look at her deeply with his purple eyes, didn't flash incessant smiles... it was weird not to do. But he managed to escape the habit by thinking of Cecilia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 am

Chase laughed and grinned at him. "It's nice to meet you Antonius Smith, 5th year Ravenclaw!"She giggled. "I'm friends with a lot of Ravenclaws now!"She said smiling at him. It seemed odd though, he seemed..distracted. Even someone as airheaded and unobservant as Chase noticed this. She smiled at him and looked at the lake. "What were you doing all by you're lonesome out by the lake?"She asked grinning at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:52 am

"Thinking about Cecilia," he blurted out, then blushed a little. "Oh she's my girlfriend. The most amazing girl..." he said, looking off into the distance on the lake, admiring the beauty of the evanescent golden light of the sun playing off of the surface of the dark blue water... it reminded him of Cecilia's eyes...

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, conversationally; barely interested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:54 am

Chase laughed slightly when he admitted he was thinking about his girlfriend. That was so sweet! "Yeah, I have a boyfriend."She said smiling at him realizing that he didn't really care. Which was surprising for her because usually she just kept on talking, kept on jabbering, but she let the conversation drop. She stared at the lake and thought of Jesse. Oh Jesse. "His name is Jesse Daniels."She said dreamily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 am

Antonius allowed them both to sit there thinking dreamily of their significant other before turning back to her. "Sorry! So how have you like Hogwarts? I'm actually a little surprised I haven't seen you around before you so rudely tripped on me!" he said, teasing about the last part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 am

Chase laughed. "Well, I'm mostly out and about you know! Surrounded by friends!"She laughed and looked at him. "So it's dreaming weird, sitting next to a guy and about our significant others!"She said laughing. "I'm usually flirting a lot, but now a'days! No flirting for good old Chase Moor!"She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum