Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Chase shook her head and stood up. "You need you're rest!"She said suddenly shaking her head. Throwing the smell of peppermint his way. Even after all of that, she still smelt like peppermint, and a slight whiff of fresh rain. "I'm going to go get some tea!"She said a soft sob shaking her body and she tore out of the room, leaving behind a last glimpse of her hair flipping around the corner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Sterling spotted Thomas in the corner. "You..." he said weakly but angrily, remembering what Chase had said about the Cruciatus Curse. He reached instinctively for his wand but it wasn't there. He glared at Thomas, if looks could kill, Sterling's would have sent Thomas straight to hell.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Sterling couldn't stand to see Chase leave, but he wasn't strong enough to chase after Chase.

[[OOC: THEN he sees Thomas lol]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Thomas smiled and walked out of the shadows, slowly approaching Sterlings bed. He pulled up a chair and sat next to him, smiling all the while, trying to anger him. "Does it feel good to know that you failed her?" He let the words sink in before he continued on "You were to weak to protect the person you loved. She was at the mercy of my hands because you could not last long enough to fight us." He smiled and he leaned down closer to him "If this wasn't Hogwarts, the girl would have tortured her for hours, driving her past the line of insanity. Then she would have killed him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:53 pm

When Thomas sat, arrogant and smiling, utter loathing filled Sterling. "I hate you... I hate you so much..." he was gasping. But when he mentioned his failing Chase, his heart stopped for a few seconds. His blood and body froze. He had failed her. A single tear trickled down the side of his face.

"No..." he breathed. He was weak. He was young. He couldn't do anything about that... But the looming fact that he had failed her was like a dagger in his heart.

He's trying to trick you! a voice in his head said, but Sterling ignored it, another tear following the trail of the first.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Thomas only laughed at his hate comments, loving the fact that he did. It was a good motivation and it would drive him over the edge. The lust for protection of Chase mixed in with all of the hatred he had would corrupt him and eventually he would lose site of what he really wanted, and that was to be with Chase. He grinned broadly and whispered to him "Remember when I said I could help... I still can."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:59 pm

"Liar!" Sterling snarled viciously. But there was a looming curiosity in his stomach. How could he help? Could he give Sterling a power that could make his strong enough to protect Chase? He imagined all curses rebounding off of her... him jumping in front, the curses only rebounding off of him.. all their enemies defeated...

"How?" he asked, unable to restrain himself. He asked it so quietly Sterling wished Tom hadn't heard... Tom was a death Eater... he hurt Chase... Sterling would never forgive him or trust him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes, use that hatred, point it towards me! Thomas thought to himself. He grinned widely before he looked at Sterling "I am a powerful wizard Sterling, I can teach you how to use your magic in ways you would have never thought possible. You will learn how to fight off more than just two wizards, two people in a fight will be like a breeze for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Sterling's natural human power lust came out as Tom said this... he momentarily forgot about Chase. Then he remembered her and the feeling deepened. "The Dark Arts are not that powerful Tom." Sterling said firmly. But the desire to produce a formidable Killing Curse enveloped him.... on Nerezza wouldn't be able to so easily dodge...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Thomas only grinned before responding "Whoever told you the Dark Arts were not powerful have never come into contact with the Dark Lord, have they? Of course they are that powerful boy! Why is there an entire class to defending against it? Why did me and Nerezza so easily defeat you if it is not powerful. The Dark Arts holds the secret to all your struggles."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top