Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) Empty Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Sterling felt his limp body being rushed somewhere. He opened his eyes for moment and saw... Ne'os? A wave of confusion flowed through him... then he saw Chase. He wasn't sure if she was a hallucination or not. The confusion was immediately calmed, replaced with love. "Chase..." he felt the word form on his lips. "Chase..." he said again. He suddenly remembered why he was here... the severing curse had hit him. A surge of anger flowed through him again... not towards the girl who had cursed him, but for himself... for being so weak.

"Chase," the word formed once again. He imagined Chase smiling at him, and his insides churned again. He felt a faint smile cross his lips as he slipped into a coma...

[[OOC: Thomas, corrupt me while I"m here ^_^ I won't be on for another 4 days so I'll have him wake up from his coma then]]

Last edited by Sterling Silver on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Chase looked down at him softly and put her hand on his cheek a small tear leaking down her face. "Hey Sterling...are you ok?"She asked softly. It sure had been a long day. He seemed to be drifting off to sleep again though and she smiled at him as his eyes closed. She had been given a ton of potions the second she had gotten him here. First the nurse had given her some potions for the shock, and helped her to get rid of the shaking. Then she got to St. Mungos and they had given her some stuff too. Supposed to help with forgetting those terrible torture moments. But she was still reliving it. Over and over in her head. It just kept playing. Opening her eyes and seeing Sterling, thinking he wad dead. Thomas was over her, laughing his wand pointed at her chest as she lay screaming on the ground, the agony overwhelming her brain.

Seeing all this again she fell back into a chair and covered her face with her hands. She was shaking pretty badly unable to bear those images. The agony had been something she had never thought she could handle before in her life. The fact that she had lived through that was beyond her. She sniffed and wiped her eyes. The pain still seemed to be etched into her bones. She could feel the ache of it. It wasn't nearly as bad as directly after the torture, when she couldn't have moved a finger without her whole body searing with pain. Now it felt good to just sit and relax.

Chase looked at him thoughtfully. He had managed to survive. Somehow able to hold on though the gash on his side was so deep it had hit several vital organs. She couldn't believe that he had been there. He hadn't gotten far, but still, he had come out fighting. Chase whimpered and stared at him. She had no signs of her being tortured at all. Just the emotional ones, but he would have such a scar. She shook her head and leaned her forehead on the bed. "I'm so sorry."She whispered her hands starting to shake again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Sterling had been dreaming off and on for a very long time. He could feel himself waking up sometimes, but always slunk right back to sleep... Sleep where Chase was... where the tortures of his searing torso would melt away. Sleep where his worries disappeared...

Except for that one reoccurring part of the dream. Sterling would be sitting, unmoving in a full body bind, staring as the Slytherin girl he had never gotten a good look at (he imagined her fat, short, piggy, and acne ridden) pointed her wand at her. "I'm going to kill her." she would say, licking her chapped, disgusting lips in malice. She would point her wand at Chase... Sterling would want to scream... want to jump out... but he couldn't move, he was frozen, as the life left Chase's eyes...

but then the dream would switch to something pleasant, and he wouldn't remember that part at all. Although Chase's mother would periodically show up, and scream at him, "You'll never be good enough for her you Mudblood!"

Then he heard Chase's gentle voice, booming and reverberating around his dream... as if it came from an outside source. His eyes fluttered open, bright light was all around him. His head fell to the side, and there he saw Chase's hair. He longed to touch it, to stroke her hair... but his hand wouldn't obey the command. It sat rooted to the spot. He managed to choke out with a raspy, unused morning voice naught above a whisper... "Chase..."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Chase looked up when she heard her name. His head had fallen to the side, and his eyes were open staring at her. "Sterling."She said putting her hand on his cheek. "Are you ok?"She whispered a small smile on her face. "They....you got hit pretty hard."She said softly brushing her finger along his cheek staring into his eyes. "Doctors say it was a Sectumsempra."She said softly. "They managed to fix it up and they say all you'll have is a scar. "She said softly looking at him her eyes wide with wonderment. "You lasted so long."She said softly. "I can't believe you held on...that spell hit some very vital organs."She siad softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Sterling was immediately invigorated by her touch. He sat up so quickly he became extremely light headed, his eyes swimming with stars. He blinked them away and hastily lifted his shirt... and there was a large, red, shiny, hastily healed wound stretching down his entire torso. He let out a gasp of shock... had it really been that bad? His anger with himself deepened.

"What did they do to you?" Sterling whispered... but much stronger and more firmly than he said Chase's name. "What did they do to you after I... got hit?" he asked, his voice shaking in anger. The exhaustion of sitting up weighed him down again, and his shirt fell back over his torso and he slumped back down. It would be nice to sleep, he told himself, forgetting Chase was there for a moment.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Chase gasped when he sat up. She put her hand on his shoulder and watched him as he asked her what they had done to her. She shook her head sadly. "I'll tell you when you get better."She said softly unable to look at him now. "You need to sleep now."She whispered watching him. "You really really need to rest and let that heal properly."She said softly her hand on his. She couldn't believe she was here. He had been hurt so badly. It was almost enough for her to forget her traumatic experience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Chase telling him to go to sleep was what woke him up again. "What did they do to you?" he asked, now utterly horrified at the prospect of her withholding the information. Terrible images flashed through his mind... her being tortured to insanity, gouged against her will, dodging killing curses in her state of pain... getting hit by one... he sat up again and put his hand on her shoulder he was examining every detail of her as closely as he could despite his severely blurred vision, as if searching for a flaw... the only thing he saw was a glint of pain in her eyes... as if she had lost her innocence, an eternal weight to bear on her shoulders. He gazed at her piercingly, surveying her desperately.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Chase shook her head silently and looked down at her hands folded in her lap. "After you were knocked out.."She said softly unable to keep it from him. "Thomas..."She shook her head and wiped away a tear that was sliding down her cheek. "He crucio'd me...and said things...."She said her body shaking now. "He said stuff like that day we had at my house over the summer was a joke...he had been pulling a prank on me."She said stiffling a sob. "And then the girl...she imperiused me I think.."She said softly. "And told me to finish you off..and I couldn't stop myself! I almost killed you!"She said sobbing now. "Had Thomas not been there to stop Nerezza...I would have."She said her hands shaking her eyes shut tight. "Then Ne'os arrived, and took me to the Hospital Wing, and brought you here."She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Thomas watched quietly from the shadows, waiting for his next move. Sterling was even weaker now than he was before, and as soon as Chase was gone, he would make his move. The boy was young, but he was full of hate and rage, but most of all full of vengence. He would play off of the boys emotions, making him lust after most power, after all that was what most Death Eaters wanted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Sterling was horrified. Two of the three unforgivable curses were performed on her... he felt no indignation for her coming close to killing him... but felt anger surge through him again, at himself for missing the Slytherin with his killing curse.

"I need to work on my aim," Sterling grumbled. "Then next time I see that Slytherin I can hit her with the killing curse... instead of missing twice." he said, angry with himself. He imagined the fat piggy Slytherin girl again and was filled with utter and absolute loathing. He made a note in his mind that he would be the one to kill her someday.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top