Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Sterling's head was tumbling. He envisioned learning from the man he hated more than any other, second only to that Slytherin girl... then an idea came to his mind.

Sterling pictured being trained... trained to fight by Tom. Sterling learning all his tricks, all his ways to dodge... and mastering them. Then, killing Tom when the time was right. He suppressed a smile. He would never join the Death Eaters, merely use their own tactics against them. Fight fire with fire, he told himself.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sterling's Death Bed (Chase, Thomas, Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Thomas smiled when he seen the grin on his face and he stood up from his bed and looked down at him. "Every other night from here on out you will receive an owl with a meeting place on it. There I will teach you everything you need to know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Sterling smiled, the thought of killing Thomas on the top of his mind. Protecting Chase was now second. He nodded weakly and fell limp, back into his coma.

[[OOC: Bye for a few days!]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm

[[OOC: Back! @@2]]

Sterling awoke from his coma. The coma had changed him, a lot. His dreams were full of unending torture. They were full of Thomas, laughing at him... mocking him. About killing Thomas... over and over, with a single flash of green light. They were about taking lessons directly from Voldemort.... about failing Chase.... and somehow, about killing Chase.

He would be in the middle of the forbidden forest, Tom standing there. "Anger! You have to FEEL the anger!" Tom would scream at him. "I'm trying!" Sterling would scream back. "There! Use that!" Tom would say. Then Sterling would kill him. Voldemort would then swoop out of the shadows.

"You will very powerful, young Death Eater." Voldemort would say. Sterling would retort he wasn't a death eater, and Voldemort would just laugh.

Voldemort would run at Chase, and Sterling would be powerless to save her. He couldn't move... Chase was screaming for him, but Sterling couldn't help, no matter how hard he tried... then Voldemort would look at Sterling, and tell him "Kill her."

Sterling's blood would surge... filled with exhilleration... he would raise his wand at her and be screaming as loud as he could, but then he would mutter the magic words and she was gone. He would sit there, staring at her, disbelieving.

When he opened his eyes for the first time, they were no longer deep, dark gray, dead of all emotion, instead just a stony black cold color. They looked like gigantic pupils set on top of the whites of his eyes.

His face was sagged inward, waxy and cold, and a permanent scowl was etched on his face. Sterling didn't know any of this... he felt the same, just with the utter obsession of killing Thomas he now felt.

Sterling had turned fifteen while he had been in his coma. He had never changed so much over a birthday in his entire life.

He would prevail...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Chase stirred slightly. She had fallen asleep laying on the side of his bed. She knew this was going to be hard to explain but she had to. Opening her eyes she yawned and stretched looking at him. Seeing his eyes open she gasped. "Sterling? You're awake?"She whispered standing up. What she saw scared her. She took a step back from him. She had noticed the changes to his face while he slept, but his eyes...his aura. She stared at him her hands trembling as she raised them to her mouth. "Are..are you ok?"She asked her soft brown eyes on the hard black eyes that used to be Sterling's. Now she wasn't sure who they belonged to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 pm

"Chase!" Sterling said. His eyes softened immediately. They lightened and turned gray. His face filled a little. He felt himself blush, his cheeks flushing. He sat up quickly and stared at her... she was as beautiful as ever. The memories of the dreams he had had when he was asleep immediately slipped from his mind.

"I'm fine, I'm just a bit thirsty," Sterling said, he reached instinctively for his wand, but it wasn't there. How was he to get water without his wand? He felt suddenly even more defenseless than he felt before. He slid his legs over the side of the bed and, upon realizing he wasn't wearing robes, quickly covered himself in the blankets again. He blushed furiously.

[[OOC: Sterling softens for Chase, because she links his new life from his old one. She's the only one that can change him back]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 pm

[[OOC: Crap dangit...Now I feel all guilty]]

IC:

Chase watched him carefully, as his eyes turned normal again, even his aura lightened up. How did he do that? Blinking a few times she felt even more guilty for what she had to say. "Let me get you some water."She said softly and went and grabbed a cup from the bathroom, filling it with water from her wand she handed it to him. She had to do this. Just remember...if he seriously loved her...he'd be ok with it. "Listen..Sterling.."She said sitting down her eyes turned away from him. Her face turned away also. Unable to look him in the eye.

"I...I have to tell you what happened..while you were in a coma.'She said feeling her hands start to tremble. "And if you hate me for it...I understand."She said careful not to glance up at him. She had to keep her eyes on her hands on her lap or she wouldn't be able to say it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 pm

She looked really guilty about something. What could it be? Could she have been further tortured? "Chase, what happened?" he asked, his voice calm, soft and gentle. He felt like the old Sterling again.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Chase wiped her eyes quickly and let her hand fall back into her lap. "I am...a terrible person."She said unable to hold back the tears that were now sliding down her face. "Sterling..I..I have a boyfriend."She said staring at her lap. "His name is Jesse Daniels. And I..I really like him."She said shaking her head the words pouring out now. "I don't know why I let myself! I'm a terrible person! But I understand if you hate me!"She said the tears flowing freely. "I'm sorry!" She couldn't stand to look at him. Her eyes stayed locked on her lap her whole body trembling with the fear that he would in fact...hate her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Sterling closed his eyes, blinking back tears. He kept them shut. They slid stony black again. His cheeks sunk in again. Of course. Of course. If he was gone even for a little, flirtatious Chase would find another boyfriend. He was always just a plaything for her, she never had taken him seriously. Chase was always way too much for him anyway.

"I understand." Sterling said, his voice deep, resonant, completely unshaking and unshy as it had always been. It was confident and betrayed absolutely no emotion. He knew that would be his new voice from that point onward.

Sterling opened his eyes and looked at Chase with none of the gentleness he just had. Chase had never really cared for him... she would probably leave the room and laugh herself silly with her new boyfriend. He imagined her giggling wildly, about how silly Sterling was, to think that she would actually fall for something as repulsive as him.

"No. I'm not thirsty." he told her with the same deep voice. He wished he could slip back into the coma, never again to wake up. He knew why, it was his weakness, his failure to protect her when she really needed him. He shed a single tear.

The last I will ever shed, he told himself firmly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top