wondering around... - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wondering around... - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wondering around...

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering around... - Page 10 Empty Re: wondering around...

Post by Samantha Burns Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Samantha looked down at the ground, remembering the night she was with him, asking him to change her. "I asked Andrian to change me, It's what I always wanted, then after that we fell in love, but I guess I was only fooling myself, thinking I could change him, I heard all the roomers around school about him not sticking with one girl, but he said that he was going to stick with me, not hurt another girl, but I guess I didn't matter." Samantha felt more tears slide down her face. Then she felt herself getting angry, she could feel her fangs sliping out. "Maybe, I should just forget about him and find someone else who will treat me right." Samantha put her hands over her face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed May 06, 2009 2:03 pm

"Err yeah, you could do that.." Darren said awkwardly. Grimacing. he wanted to just leave now, instead of watching her cry, but it would be rather rude.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu May 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Samantha then realized that he wasn't trying to help her to much, she looks up at him, "Your not to good at this whole emotional thing are you?" Samantha then looks up at the sky, "I guess you can leave now, it's not like you want to stay."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun May 10, 2009 2:20 pm

"Not really," Darren said shrugging. He had never been in a relationship, or tried to, so he didn't understand these type of things. Nor would he care if he had. He wasn't the compassionate type. "Well..." What would he say now? just walk away? Well he'd like to do that..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 12, 2009 5:22 pm

"It's ok, my feelings have already been hurt by someone else, you couldn't hurt them anymore if you leave, it's ok." Samantha said sobbing, then she suddenly started crying harder, then layed her head on his shoulder. "What did I do to make him not want to be with me? I did everything for him, I even changed for him. Why won't anyone love me?" Samantha started yelling, as she cryed on his shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Darren was rather alarmed as she started crying on his shoulder. God, what had he done to deserve this? "Woah, calm down," he said helplessly. He wished he knew what to do to make her stop crying. Though currently all he really wanted to do was kill Andrian. This wasn't the first time he had done this.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Samantha wondered why he wasn't trying to help her. She thought that maybe he just didn't want to hurt her feelings, then she thought maybe he just doesn't know what to do. She then picked her head up and looked at Dareen, "You can't help me can you?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Darren shrugged, quite relieved. "Not really," he said blankly. "Maybe you should just talk to Andrian later about this."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm

"Maybe I should, Thank you for listening." Samantha then hugged him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, she then got up and walked back to the school.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Darren was rather surprised that she had given him a kiss on the cheek, he hadn't really been overly helpful. Actually he hadn't at all. Shrugging, Darren stood up and walked swiftly back to school.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top